1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First kiss?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Secrets5, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

What's counted as a 'first kiss'?

Because I kissed a boy when we were both 5, and a girl when we were both 7. The boy was just a friend but I liked the girl. She didn't like me back though.

Anyway, so share your thoughts on what you consider to be a 'first kiss' and maybe what you'd count as my first kiss, or if I've had one yet.

2. Hexagon

I think 7 might be a little young to consider it a romantic endeavour. But really, it's whatever you think it is. What's the point of defining a first kiss, if there is one at all? If it's to mark the occasion when your lips first touched those of another human's, then sure, you were 5. But that doesn't seem particularly relevant on its own.

3. guitar

It's kind of like losing your virginity, its hard to define for a lot of people. Honestly, I can't remember my first kiss or really even when it happened. I was probably 12 with my first "girlfriend" or whatever we were at that age. In my mind, my real first kiss was the first time I passionate kissed a guy while I was still trying to figure out my sexuality.

4. wolf of fire

I had what I class as my first kiss about 8 months ago; it was nice.

5. Loftymouse

Out Status:
    Some people
    One you've truly enjoyed. I've kissed two people and I haven't enjoyed it and I don't really know why. It feels like lips touching to me, nothing more.

6. oliolioli

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Whenever we talk about first kisses, it's always the first person you made out with. Or hooked up with, as we say here.

7. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

From what I've seen, as people get more experienced with kissing and stuff they change what they view as their first kiss, or their first "real" kiss (for some people, that's like actual making out I guess).
    But generally kisses when you're really young like that aren't considered first kisses by most people just because they often don't have the same meaning as when you're a bit older, like preteens-teens or when you're an adult.