1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you find yourself coming on here most?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovetoomuch, Dec 7, 2015.

1. lovetoomuch

Recently, I have found myself on here a lot. I used visit this site about two times a month in the past. However, since I (finally) recently accepted my sexuality and decided I was going to come out this summer, I find myself on Empty Closets very often.
    I believe it is nice to see posts from people who are going through the same struggles.

I don't know if I'll visit this site as much once I come out, but I am grateful for all the advice, help, and insight all of you have offered me. Growing up with basically no LGBT people in my life caused me to be quite naive about the community, which scared me even more about being gay.

When did you start coming on here very often?

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The beginning of summer vacation, probably because I was bored. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#2 DreamerBoy17, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  3. VideoGAYmer

VideoGAYmer Guest

I'm only on here at night now, so no one can catch me on here. Too much of a risk

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As soon as I joined, it was virtually constant. Nowadays my activity has laxed a bit, down to a couple check-ins per day (which is still a lot).

5. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm on here all the time, every time, but I'm here most when I'm bored and I'm not doing anything.

6. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I was on here a lot when I first joined and needed a lot of questions answered. Once I figured things out more, I started going on a bit less but in the end once I became more sure of things for myself and got better at giving advice, I think that's when I started going on the most because I like being able to help out other people, especially with the same things I've gone through and am going through.