1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question for al dads and moms on EC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    How would you describe the love you have for your childrens?
    And how it differs from romantic love and the love for your friends and siblings?

I know this is hard to describe, so you can use metaphors, synesthesia or any other way to describe and compare.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have kids (and probably won't) but I feel like there's a big difference in love when it comes to children and lover. Someone you love it's amazing to see them everyday and how much you love them but with your children you love them more than anything else in the world because that's your blood (I know there's adoption etc.) but still you want the best for them and so on.

3. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope.. although I'm not a father..... yet!! It's the other way around for me and my half siblings. My new step father gets put before all of us. My mom couldn't give 2fucks what happens to me or them.

---------- Post added 12th Dec 2015 at 06:54 AM ----------

Blood doesn't matter to some people sadly. And I think that's why I turned out a little bit heartless sometimes.