1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I do not like my teacher

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by esperare, Dec 10, 2015.

1. esperare

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know this is not forum for things like these but I will be glad to hear your opinions. I'm going to have very important exam in summer. It could be considered as the most important exam in my country.
    Here pupils have private teachers for preparing but since my school is private we only have private teacher in just one subject (Georgian language and literature) and we study other three in school.
    My private teacher is young lady who is very good person but however I think she can't prepare me well.My other classmates have same private teacher which can prepare childrens well for this exam. My classmates have very big progress. But it is too expensive to study with this teacher.
    I do not want to be rude with my teacher but I am afraid of this exam. I think about finding new teacher but I do not know what to tell mine
    So what you think what I must do?

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

Tell her what you have to say but make sure they know it's nothing personal but you just can't learn well with her and it's too expensive.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell your parents if they are paying. They don't want to pay someone who you of all say won't do a good job.

Tell your tutor "we aren't a good fit, I don't understand how you are explaining things".