1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i wear for Christmas? What should I do for Christmas? XD

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nick Wright, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Nick Wright

Out Status:
    Some people
    I wore a black and white poka-dot dress for Thanksgiving. I did that before I found out I was trans. I'm a transguy (obviously by my status). I'm thinking a classy business suit-like get up because I dont want to wear a tux (most of my family wont be wearing things THAT nice. lol)

I want to plan things out this Christmas since my cousin is going to be coming to Florida for the first time in forever. I'm going to see her for the first time in three years and I plan on telling her I'm trans. She'll be okay with it but I have a lot to talk about with her.

I want to try new things this Christmas, new foods (which will be a hassel because my grandma likes the same things and has to have TWO types of potatoes >_<!)(can you tell my family's southern yet?) I also want to decortate the whole house this year. We have a small tree up but I want to do something more. My dress I wore to my cousin's wedding and I dont think it's all that flattering then even now.

I certianly dont want her to go 'hey that's the same dress you wore at my wedding!' I dont feel right being male and wearing a dress. I'm not afraid for Christmas, I'm actually excited. Most of my family will know I'm trans by then save for my uncle and my grandparents.

I just want things to be a little happier since my grandparents are depressed. I'm also planning on learning to cook more so I want to help my mom and grandma cook and take off that workload. We got Thanksgiving from Publix and I HATED IT. It was so yucky.

So that's why I just want to cook everything for Christmas this year. I know we'll have ham - just ham. Any ideas? Any ideas on what I should wear, cook (aside from meat) decorations, etc? This isnt a rant post its just asking for advice to all those lovely people out there who have similar thoughts~

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

I like sunday roast on Christmas. You could wear just some 'smart jeans' and a nice top.

3. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

You would look good in smart jeans, a checkered shirt with a solid colour sweater and happy socks. If you're in the kitchen a lot you might want to shed the sweater though.

I always like a marshmallow salad for Christmas because it's so colourful and cheerful looking. You could put pineapple in it. Some call it an ambrosia salad.

I'm sorry your grandparents are depressed. Maybe they'll catch some of your excitement. Are you going to give them a small gift?

4. Nick Wright

Out Status:
    Some people
    I dont know what they would want honestly. We also have a sweet potatoe casserol that has marsmellows in it like, every year. I just want to spice things up a bit. And I think I may be like 160 something pounds still. I know I'm nearing that range. I'm 5'3" (I GREW, lol). So to give you an idea - would I look good in jeans? I've never really worn them before cause of the buttons.

5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Smart jeans and a shirt is always a safe bet :slight_smile: