1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could my sexuality be because...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Daemon, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Daemon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Psychologically my preference for men over women in my opinion comes down to being fulfilled by the roles of the women in my life while for most of my childhood I felt disconnected from my father. He was a wonderful dad and still is but he did not fulfill the role I needed. I learned this from Iyanla after watching many of her videos on youtube. He fills the role much better for my younger brother but it didn't work for me. I know genetics plays a role as I am bi-sexual, my cousin(male) is gay, and my cousin (female) is bi-sexual and we share the same blood line through our fathers. For me however I think his lack of fulfillment in my life made me want to have a man in my life not as to replace my father but to give me a man I can count on and to fulfill that part of my life as there is no man in this world who I can say fills this role however my mother connected with me very deeply so even though I'm bi-sexual I don't feel the need to become involved with a woman.

I'm not saying this is true this is just what I feel may be part of the reasoning my bi-sexuality with a preference for men is has been born.

2. Hexagon

And the causes of heterosexuality?

3. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    No. Bring queer has nothing to do with family roles.imo