1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When it's really hot and you have big boobs...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hispanicninja9, Dec 11, 2015.

1. hispanicninja9

*WHILE RE-READING THIS I REALISED I SOUNDED LIKE A STUPID BLONDE GIRL THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE AT THE END BECAUSE SHE'S BRAINLESS BUT IT IS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I AM SO DON'T WORRY. FEEL FREE TO INSULT ME OR MOVE THIS THREAD TO WHEREVER YOU PLEASE YOU GODS AND GODESSES OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND PEOPLE WHO ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME*
    Where I live it's started to be really hot lately. A few days ago, I wanted to walk around the house with only a bra on. But my mom didn't like it and before my stepfather came from work she sent me to my room forbiding me to get out of there unless I put a bikini on.
    When he came home, I got out with the bra and asked him if it bothered him. Actually, he didn't care, but my mom did. He said my mother felt offended(I don't think that's the word he used, but it sounded to me like that) and that it isn't right for girls to only wear a bra. I told him that he walked around with nothing covering his top and he replied that it was different because "women have boobs".
    I could have kept discussing with him, but I knew it had no point.
    Again, world has shown me that at one point of my life, I will have to become a feminist. I don't want to because I hate feminists. But it will be necessary. Ugh. Even saying it makes me shivers in disgust. I hate. HATE. That EVERYTHING I DO OR SAY BECOMES A POLITICAL STATEMENT. I HATE THE WORLD UGH.
    Whatever. I didn't know whether I sould post this on chit chat or general support, because I really lost it up there.
    The question is: how do you people with big boobs manage to spend the summer fresh and not envying men because they can be shirtless the whole day? And if you are shirtless anyway, how do you manage the pain in your boobs? Also, how do you recommend me to manage my mother being so severe? Because I could be with just a bra on. It isn't painful and I'm pretty fresh. But she won't let me.

Yes, this whole post sounds like a joke but I really didn't know where to put it. I swear I'm not that stupid always just when I'm really bored like now.
    (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)free hugs bc i don't know how to end this(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

2. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

It's simple: women are oversexualized in society.

3. Kinky

Kinky Guest

If it's of any comfort me own mum didn't wear bra when she was young (she still doesn't sometime), ain't no feminist.
    Just don't put on twitter: #Nobrabrah. Or put it, whatever.