1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was bored at work...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DougTheBicycle, Dec 16, 2015.

1. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I wrote a festive, holiday song for all the college students out there! And so, without further ado, the 12 Days of Finals.

On the first day of finals, my true love gave to me: A physics essay graded as 'B'.

ON the second day of finals, my true love gave to me: Two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the third day of finals, my true love gave to me: Three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the fourth day of finals, my true love gave to me: A four hour nap, three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the fifth day of finals, my true love gave to me: 5 MEALS A DAY!!! A four hour nap, three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the sixth day of finals, my true love gave to me: 6 Netflix Shows, 5 meals a day, a four hour nap, three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the seventh day of finals, my true love gave to me: 7 emotional breakdowns, 6 Netflix shows, 5 meals a day, a four hour nap, three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the eighth day of finals, my true love gave to me: 8 books to read, 7 emotional breakdowns, 6 Netflix shows, 5 meals a day, a four hour nap, three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the ninth day of finals, my true love gave to me: 9 noisy hallmates, 8 books to read, 7 emotional breakdowns, 6 Netflix shows, 5 meals a day, a four hour nap, three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the tenth day of finals, my true love gave to me: 10 minutes to class, 9 noisy hallmates, 8 books to read, 7 emotional breakdowns, 6 Netflix shows, 5 meals a day, a four hour nap, three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the eleventh day of finals, my true love gave to me: 11 study guides, 10 minutes to class, 9 noisy hallmates, 8 books to read, 7 emotional breakdowns, 6 Netflix shows, 5 meals a day, a four hour nap, three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

On the twelfth day of finals, my true love gave to me: 12 dubs of weed, 11 study guides, 10 minutes to class, 9 noisy hallmates, 8 books to read, 7 emotional breakdowns, 6 Netflix shows, 5 meals a day, a four hour nap, three ritalin, two Jack 'n' Cokes, and a physics paper graded as 'B'!

Hope you enjoyed!

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is really good. :slight_smile:

3. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

I sang as I read this.