1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random update :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BlueRazzberry, Dec 16, 2015.

1. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    Sometimes I wonder if I'm falling for my best friend. I think I might be getting my hopes up since he recently told me that he's bisexual. We even kissed the other day and convinced a girl who seems to like me that we're dating. She still thinks so. Honestly, pretending he was my boyfriend was exciting for me. It felt good. And I don't know what I'd do without him in my life.

I saw this kid working in a Hastings coffee shop and couldn't stop looking at him. He was built, roughly 5'8 5'9, short curly neat haircut and long groomed beard, and he had a Christmas sweater on. So hot. Haha I wanted to tell him that I liked his sweater but he was busy in the back, so i left.
    And tonight, at work, I saw a tall guy with a beard and long hair tied up in a bun. He was playing and getting all excited over the snow and it was adorable. He said he really liked my hair :3 It feels nice to finally be letting myself like who I like. I feel so much more authentic than I ever have before.

I've just been thinking about myself as queer lately but I still get constant thoughts about how if I could choose, I'd pick a woman's body over mine, any day. Not sure what that means for me anymore. I haven't really been feeling uncomfortable in my own gender, although it's not something I enjoy. I don't like it but I don't hate it.

Sumerian Records is talking about a kickass tour with some original top notch acts. After the Burial, Veil of Maya, and Born of Osiris. There's supposed to be two other bands joining. I found out at work and nearly had a meltdown. I will for sure travel for that.

2. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coffee shops are the best places go spark romances... well at least that's my opinion. Hopeless romantic here. I haven't been around snow in a while, but the last time I was I was crying because it was so cold. I'm always amazed at those commercials where they have some group of friends playing in the snow and getting hot and laughing.... and I'm over Herr just like.... No!!! When I get hit with a snowball I say ouch.. that crap stings XD. I hope to have an ugly Christmas sweater party this year.