1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this Normal to a guy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ImsorryTobeme, Dec 16, 2015.

1. ImsorryTobeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi, I am really not in a gay thing on my whole life until I found my self staring at a guy. At first I wanted to think that maybe it was my insecurities that laid me to always stare at him but as the time goes on I don't know why I want to see him when his not around, by the way I don't know his name yet, I feel not so complete when I can't see him before I sleep. I am 16 years old. I am so confused of what I am feeling if it is normal or something's really going to happen, I don't know, that's why I want somebody to help me since i have no one to rely on when it comes whit this kinda problem. Thank you in advance! And thanks to google for giving me this EC info.

Sorry for my grammar:icon_sad:

2. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there, friend! It certainly sounds like you may be interested in him in a way that is more than just friends. Have you ever had feelings like this for a girl? Or another guy? It's entirely possible you're attracted to him, and have just never felt this kind of attraction before. Do you think about him in a physical way, or is it just companionship?

Welcome to EC, by the way! Glad to have you with us. :grin:

I'm not technically supposed to do this but...You can have two plates of desserts. Don't tell anyone.

3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are you thinking when youre staring at him? What do you feel whenever you see him? Maybe you just want to be friends with him. Try talking to him and see if you want more than being friends with him :slight_smile:

BTW, masaya kami na tumulong sa iyo (we are happy to help you) :slight_smile: Just dont feel shy to ask around members :slight_smile: Also, WELCOME to EC!

4. ImsorryTobeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I feel this felling before with my ex girlfriend but not with a guy. I will be honest, his cute. No! Don't tell any body 'bout this.

The way I feel when I looked at him? Happy. I mean, everytime we looked into each others eyes I can't take it longer than I wanted because the fact that we don't know each other make it awkward but I really wanna looked at him. And I don't know how to deal with this I've been having a lot of friend but his different I can't just approach him or even talk to him and this feeling towards him was different . please help me. But I'll take your advice thank you!

I'll try my best to talk to him but I bet I can't. *sad face*

5. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

Perhaps you're heteroflexible? Or bisexual, but you prefer women?

6. BobObob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what you've described, it sounds to me like you're attracted to him.

It's normal for many gay or bisexual guys to think that they're straight and identify as straight before coming to the realization that they're attracted to people of the same sex.

#6 BobObob, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  7. CyanChachki

What you're describing is normal. Feeling something for someone, a powerful infatuation, wanting to see someone more and more.. just as long as you don't allow this infatuation to cross into stalking territory, you'll be fine. As for your sexuality, that's up to you to find out. For some, it takes a bit to figure out what they like and what they don't and that's totally okay. Don't force yourself into a specific label too quickly. Make sure who you really like, who you don't and sort it out from there :slight_smile:

8. ImsorryTobeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Last night we have our christmas party (sounds like childrens party, right?) and my classmate who's also my friend confess that she likes me and I was like very happy because I also like her started from the very moment I saw her but sadly he has a boyfriend so I started to be her friend but I just can't believe that she told me that she likes me so we talked about her (iffing) boyfriend last night of how she would end up their relationship.
    *but when I got home from the party I saw the guy who I told you guys was cute..hehe.. his sitting alone on the bench out side their house.. I stopped from where I am until I found myself staring at him again until I realized that he looked not so comfortable, to end up the awkwardness I run towards my house. My heart was not normal it beats fast, *VERY FAST* i don't know what to do So I cried and cried last night not even knowing the reason why. Now I'm totally confused.
    Please help me...
    Can you guys tell me how to get close to him? I want to find out my feelings towards him if it's normal or maybe I just wanna be his friend..

Sorry for my grammar.. And thank you for your advice and thoughts in my situation.. Thank u very much..