1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever noticed small things?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by animatedPi, Dec 17, 2015.

1. animatedPi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you ever noticed small things about yourself? For example actions you do without realizing you do it.

Well I have, I bite my lower lip when I'm attracted to somebody, if I'm intrigued by something or if I'm thinking of some things (basically being in a trance for some reason whilst staring at somebody)

What do you do?

2. KingdomKeyDK

I jiggle my leg when I'm in a rush or I'm nervous.. I just kind of Push my foot up on the ball of my foot and then I bob it up and down really fast or really slow, depending on the urgence of the situation (it's hard to describe on a forum, but I hope you get what I mean :icon_bigg).

3. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I do something with my eyes. My friends can't explain what it is exactly, but I have a very "intense, magnetic-kinda look" and I squint? Or something. I don't know, lol.

I used to lick and kiss my teeth a lot in public. My friend told me one day that I looked like I wanted to kill someone every time I did that, so I stopped doing it, lol. I'm glad to say my social life has improved since then, xD.

4. secretagent

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I do that same exact thing. Most of the time I bite my nail with my top teeth at the cuticles and the bottom ones under the teeth when i find something interesting. I also pull my sleeves to cover my hands when I'm nervous along with rubbing my palms on my pants. I also move my foot around. My friend says she can tell when I judge people in my head (which I do) by my eyes but I don't exactly now what i'm doing then.

5. AlamoCity

When I get mad or very frustrated at someone/something I tend to clench my jaw and my teeth may grind a bit.

6. CyanChachki

I've noticed that I have a nice singing voice when I'm not trying to sound like anyone or force a vibrato.

7. FootballFan101

My legs shakes when I have to write something fast

8. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a tendency to shake my leg when I'm nervous, though I grin a lot at the same time. And when I'm feeling sadistic/talking about something similar, my grin turns super huge and serial-killer type.

9. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yea. I use hand signs a lot when talking... and the right side of my lip cringes whenever I'm grossed out.

I also play with small things around me when I'm bored or nervous. Like pens/pencils or small pieces of paper.

#9 Skaros, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  10. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I smile and my eyes light up when I'm killing things in video games. I can't help it ^^; There's just something satisfying about perfectly timed counterattacks or making someone do the "chaingun cha cha" lol

11. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I tend to drum my fingers against things when aggravated or on edge. I also tend to rub my chin (kind of like that "stereotypical evil guy" kind of gesture) whenever I'm thinking (or when I see a guy I'm crushing on/think is attractive [​IMG])

#11 ThatBorussenGuy, Dec 17, 2015
  12. foxer

:grin: I too do things with my eyes especially if I'm facinated or thinking about something quite interesting. My friends always tell me to stop looking so smug.

What comes to other things I tend to chew things (ehh gross I know) when I'm being focused on something. Not nails. Small items pens etc. Trying to get rid of that habit but then I tend to spin items with my other hand and it annoys me :bang:

13. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  14. Kodama

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I'm sitting I tend to brace my foot on the chair's support bars or on the floor and begin shaking my leg/knee rapidly. I don't know what triggers it, though. The only thing I can think is maybe it's either a sign of focus, or a sign of when I'm wanting to do something else or I have something else in mind to do.

#14 Kodama, Dec 17, 2015
  15. MetalRice

I tend to look in other directions when talking to people, and I know I bite my lips when I am angry.

16. Vav

Vav Guest

I do a lot of small things. I can't keep track of them!

17. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do a thing (hard to explain) with the left side of my mouth and my neck every time I am thinking of certain things. And there are some random smiles that may happen in literally every moment.

18. Magenta Mucus

I've noticed that I stare at those I find attractive, and while it isn't that abnormal, I have also noticed the first thing I look at is their legs, for some reason. Maybe I just like legs. Maybe legs like me. Maybe legs are an alien race's first claim to the Earth.

Also, if I'm bored or unfocused I have a habit of rapidly shaking my legs uo and down, on my heel, on something like an iron bar or the floor or something. Dunno why, but it's hard to stop once I got it.

Also, my eyes look down when I'm thinking vengeful thoughts, straigh ahead when I try to figure something out, and up if I'm faking it or daydreaming.

Also, I have a habit of flipping thin items (pen, pencil, knife) through my fingers in my right hand.

Also, I chew my pen when I'm distracted.

#18 Magenta Mucus, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  19. uyenkokki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I tend to bite or pinch my arm REALLY INTENSE when I'm in dangerous situation. For example: when my brother drives with fast speed or when there is a truck or a bus chasing behind us.

20. CuriousMother

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I've been told that I always wave my hands when I'm excited, but I've never noticed it myself.