1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your own personality.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kodo, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Social experiment time.

Describe your own personality, however you wish.

2. BaldOldGoat

Nerdy - I read nonfiction and watch documentaries.
    (I do, however, have social skills)

#2 BaldOldGoat, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  3. guitar

I think a better way to put this would be: how would others describe you? I always thought an excellent interview questions is "how would your boss describe you?"

In a nutshell, I would say I am somewhat nerdy/intellectual (do not confuse this with smart, I do not claim to be that). I have a tendency to get lost in my own world, which can make aloof & forgetful at times. I love to teach, share information, and show others new things. I love to make others laugh and think I have a decent - if somewhat immature and irreverent - sense of humor, but I know when it is appropriate and when it is not. I probably have mild anxiety, but feel strangely comfortable speaking to a crowd. I don't like confrontation and always seek to find a fair and amiable solution.

I think that's a fairly honest, if not somewhat skewed (in my favor) assessment of myself.

4. uyenkokki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Whimsical. Everyone around me always gets mad at me because of this.

5. MetalRice

Overall, I'd consider myself to be something of a nerdy anger-prone loner, I am much more comfortable alone in the chair with my laptop or playing Xbox by myself then I am engaging with people - which I can find to be uncomfortable at times, I also have a bit of an anger problem, and can flip out at the smallest of slights or things that anger me. I have my creative and passionate sides, but they often get overshadowed by my general anxiety and insecurity about myself and about life as a whole.

6. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since I'm inept at descriptions, I can offer vast vats of resources pertaining to my personality type(s)...

This series of gifs is exceptionally accurate.

From Oddly Developed types... The INTP and INTJ. Based on extensive (and borderline manic-obsessive) research on my part, I've found my personality to be a hybrid of the two types, particularly when looking into Jungian typology.

#6 Kodo, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  7. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You just described me! :lol:

Like you, I am nerdy/geeky, especially when it comes to my fandoms. I daydream a lot. I love teaching and sharing information (FUCK it feels weird and I feel like I am just copying you!). I like making people around me happy, making them laugh and feel special. I am also very thoughtful, I dont forget birth dates or dates to remember (except when it is about history :lol:slight_smile:. I am very passionate too! I would willingly sacrifice my time just for the person/thing I am passionate to/about. I love being with animals and nature more than being around with people. There's a special thing about it that humans cant give me. I LOVE giving smiles to people; beggars, the one that sat beside me in bus, random kid on the streets, etc. Sometimes I think I am mentally ill because I think I talk more to my imaginary boyfriend rather than talking to people around :lol:

8. Outboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A shy listener with good considerations for others. More confident on EC though!

9. Vav

Vav Guest

I'm kind of like a Woody Allen character.

10. Jellal

Deep, dark, dank.

11. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  12. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I consider myself to be a nerd, but I'm not a bookwor?. I am comfortable in my tight knit group of friends, I am overly protective of them ( verbally obliterated a guy over a very homophobic comment on my straight friend, I regret that a bit), quite possessive. People who don't know me well don't know me at all, end up thinking I am a weirdo, my friends on the other hand know EVERYTHING about me. I rarely get angry. Average weirdo, high functioning sociopath. (just kidding folks)

13. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That would be implying I have one. :lol: Um.... *searches*

I'd say I'm pretty self-centred and I can be quite lazy at times, I'm also pretty obsessive and I like to do certain activities a certain amount of times and have certain obsessive interests ect....

I don't think I've really grown much as a person considering the amount of time I spend in my room on my computer avoiding civilisation, and that concerns me sometimes.

I hate to be that cliché teenager but.... I'd say I'm misunderstood and I tend to misunderstand others as well. I'm not the best at reading facial expressions (something my sister loves to pick on me for, she always calls me a psychopath because of it). I always hate when she does that, as I see myself as quite a caring and empathic person, I'm the kind of person who sees someone else hurt themselves yet I'm the one who screams out in pain. :grin: I've also taken empathy tests before and I've always scored really high on them, some tests with more reliability than others.

---------- Post added 18th Dec 2015 at 01:23 PM ----------

as in scoring high on the empathy level ones and scoring low for the "psychopath tests" (the higher the score the less empathy) ran out of time to edit, so I just thought I'd clarify.

14. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a Libra, numerology 8, INTJ type. (The last two I learned about on here).

I make a lot of jokes, particularly puns and like to think I'm energetic and fun :slight_smile: I'm always late and always tired, but try to make the best of it despite the fact that I'm kinda depressed.
    I don't care who you are, if I think you're cute I will flirt with you.
    I make a lot of sex jokes, and insult those closest to me in what I like to think is an endearing way :wink:

I don't really have loyalty to many people, but those I am loyal to, I'll never stray from.
    I don't like to admit that I love people, which can come across as me being an asshole, but that's because I am.
    I'm a gigantic nerd and can talk forever, which means I sometimes come across as annoying.

I don't give a damn what people think most of the time, and it takes a lot for me to take an insult to heart.

I think I'm a really good judge of character, but then again, so do a lot of people. (Jamie Oliver's up to something, I can tell :wink: )

#14 ForNarnia, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  15. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Music-loving, japanophile, history enthusiast, writer, tomboy gamer geek, guitarist and Scandal band ultimate fangirl, who although shy at first will be your most enthusiastic and loyal friend.

I'm the sort of person who will dance all night at a party, but feel awfully awkward about dancing anywhere else. When I'm alone or just with family I'm rather depressing by comparison and rather over-self-analytical (if you saw how long it took me to write this you'll understand).

I'm a bit secretly sex obsessed. I get way too emotionally involved in music. Very lazy in some ways but very dedicated in other ways. I hate being told what to do so much that if you tell me to do something I was just about to do, I'll put it off an inconvenient amount just to make sure you know I'm not following your order. I'm also very all or nothing, if I'm really into something I'm super obsessive and dedicated but if I don't like it is rather be doing anything else. Those two things make me very lazy at school work, but a very dedicated guitarist and such.

I play "violent" video games, enjoy but fail at sports, am awful and impatient with hairstyling and generl beauty stuff, though ive been making efforts recently, dress tomboyishly, avoid pink and dislike the idea of anything ever being girly and such. However, I like watching Real Housewives, Desperate Housewives and such things like a proper girly girl. And cute things (and girls) make me more girly in my excitement.

And... Whatever I need to stop typing now... Seriously.

16. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say...nerdy, with a horrible, messed up mind. Somewhat love me or hate me, I can suck up to people reaallly easily, and people either see me as mature or childish (both extremes) on the first meetings. And I'm f*cked up.

17. Magenta Mucus

I like this idea^^

Okay. So, it depends on my mood and the people around me:

If I am with a teacher, I make polite jokes and I show respect constantly, and I'm very nice.

At home, I am blunt and to the point with what I think, to the effect that my stepfather does not like me.

With family in a large gathering I try to stay cool or whatever, and I'm quiet enough that people listen when I talk (or I don't and seem mysterious) as well as loud enough that people hear me if and when I speak.

At school I'm openly hostile to enemies but I stay eith friends, and I'm both absent-minded and jolly at the same time.

In my hostel room I make jokes about everything, including myself, and I mess around with everyone by revealing my gay side fully.

Around someone I like, I strive to look smart and cool at the same time but I often come off as cold. I also contain my gay side completely, or as well as I can manage.

As an all-rounder, I like to think that I'm right in most cases but the truth is I'm just arrogant and stubborn. I come off as intelligent but unattentive, and I do sometimes seem "gay", to my own great frustration. I can seem cold in my efficiency and manioulative in my thinking. I like making jokes and I like making people laugh, and though some say I'm weird, it's not being weird, it's just a slightly OCD nature combined with impulsiveness and a desire to do what I want. I have a huge temper but it takes a while to crack nowadays. I want people to look up at me, as narcissistic as it sounds, but the thing is I am a narcissist, I just hide it well. I also try to eliminate my competition and I am very good in doing so.

God that took a while.

18. Minx

Dual. Mysterious. Secretive. :lol:

I'm always confusing people to some degree without intending to. ^-^

19. animatedPi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am an introvert and I have trust issues with most people I know and don't know, I don't get angry a lot, only if it is a really stupid question that I already asked 5 seconds ago repeated again, or if somebody is talking or screaming at me in a angry manner for no reason. I am a shy person, for example when a teacher asks me a question I don't know how to talk for some reason.
    I had depression, I am gay and I just wanna have fun :slight_smile:

20. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

ABLAH5#E~$666!*/';!$$-@!#&%♡^2 × ¿kwab#""""ten ₩><><><>f=天