1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cross-dressing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ForNarnia, Dec 18, 2015.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Have you ever done it?

What did you think?

Would you do it again?

What do you think of cross-dressers?

I have cross dressed many times in the past (like, literally tried to pass as a guy).
    I loved it, I felt like I was finally seeing a part of myself I'd tried to hide for a long time. (I had a huge gender identity crisis a while back, and this really helped.)
    I would gladly do it again :slight_smile:

And I think cross-dressers are perfectly normal, perfectly chill people, though I may be a little biased. (People who get turned on by cross-dressing worry me a little, but it's none of my business what other people's kinks and stuff are)

2. Hexagon

I don't really know how to answer this since I don't identify as binary. But I present in various ways at different times.

What do I think of crossdressers? I think I don't have the right to judge the identities of others, and obviously don't have a problem with it. Also that society is pretty shit to people with non-cis identities or presentations; I respect the courage it takes to do that, and think being able to express one's self freely is a fundamental part of a good society.

As for the note about kink, I've never tried anything like it, but I believe it's something one of my partners does with one of theirs. I don't see a problem with taking gender expression into sexual territory. It's consensual, which is basically my only criteria.

3. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It must be fun to masquerade as a girl... I should try it one of these days.

4. Kinky

Kinky Guest

Have you ever done it?
    Yes

What did you think?
    Please god don't let anyone see me, please let it over quickly

Would you do it again?
    Probably

10% more interesting than broccoli

5. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you ever done it? Nein. Nor do I plan to.

What did you think? There's this friend I've been trying to get in a skirt for years. He won't budge, though.

Would you do it again? n/a

What do you think of cross-dressers? Good fun.

6. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I could, but my mom wouldn't like it. (-_-) I think about it all the time. Maybe someday...

7. bookandquill

Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't crossdressed, but I have worn nail polish (not in public). It looks nice!

I don't know why people make a big deal about crossdressing. After all, the assignment of clothes to a specific gender is completely arbitrary. Why does it make a difference?

8. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly. I hate that society has put gender on pieces of cloth.

Have you ever done it?
    If you want to call it that.

What did you think?
    :thumbsup:

Would you do it again?
    Sure.

Meh, it's their life.

9. thepandaboss

I was a career cross-dresser for 18 years of my life. :wink: Not that I would ever do it again though. I look like a potato in a dress. But all the power to people who like cross-dressing. You rock whatever works for you.

10. Biker boy

never crossed dressed unless putting on a dress so my sister could hem it counts??? cross dressers don't bother me its people being who they are all for it seen some guys in skirts I thought were hot lol I don't like were someone takes it to far and plays with peoples emotion

11. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Completely crossed dress no. A few of my chick friends put makeup on me and braided my hair, this happened in school hours and I had to walk home I looked like Frida Kahlo lol. I would not do that again but I would definitely wear mascara in public.

12. MetalRice

In a way, I would say that I have been doing it for 18 years straight by wearing men's clothes.

13. Jase26

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Never had any interest in all the way cross dressing, but have always been turned on by girls in sexy lingerie to the point where I thought it would feel real sexy to experiment in wearing some myself. However it never got to the point where I actually did it due to the fact I've only ever been with girls and they'd quite rightly see it as too feminine and thus a turn off.

But due to now deciding to experimentent with a guy to see what it's like, I'm feeling a lot more confident in actually making my lingerie curiosity a reality :slight_smile:

14. Wukie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have no issue with it or people that do it. I don't know if its similar, but I would love to try drag once.

15. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

I love drag queens/kings. They seem to have such a fun time performing and they're hella funny. The only time I'd ever be possibly offended is if somebody associated doing drag with being transgender.

16. pasinhose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you ever done it?

Yes, one time. I went to a professional transformation place called Janet's Closet in downriver Detroit and got the full monty including breastforms, skirt, blouse, wig, make-up, shoes etc. Once I was done up, then some pictures were taken. I wanted to see what it was like.

What did you think?

Believe it or not I did not like it and it was a one time event.

Would you do it again?

No. However....

I love them. (that was the however ...statement). I guess that makes me a bit of an oddball in that I wear pantyhose. I put hose on everyday and have them on even as I type this.

Yet, I do not crossdress and don't want to but would love to go out with a CD. I'm just your regular normal pantyhose fag.

#16 pasinhose, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  17. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've done it before and like you, have even tried passing as a dude. I was going through a serious on/off sexuality/gender crisis. I liked it at the time because I think that it was something that I really needed. Now I'm trying to embrace my femininity all the while mixing it up with my with my androgyny. I want to avoid going from one extreme to the next. Looking back on everything, I feel like I was making a big deal over nothing. I got so caught up on the meaning behind the gender expression, that I caused further confusion for myself. But instead of just living and going with the flow, I still tend to over scrutinise this stuff.
    I don't picture myself going anytime soon back to solely embracing my masculine side. I don't feel comfortable in trying to look and act like a dude. It's not me. Sometimes, I'm literally on the fence about cross dressing, which boomerangs back to me in my over scrutinization of it.

#17 PlantSoul, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  18. Plattyrex

No, but I really want to. I like girl clothes way better than guy clothes and I wish it was okay for a guy to wear make up and skirts and stuff. I did used to where my moms high heels in private wheni was little sometimes, though.

19. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you ever done it? Yep. It was spirit week at school and we had this thing called Gender Bender Day; where the boys dressed as girls and vice versa.

What did you think? I thought I was hot for a dude in a dress.

Would you do it again? Definitely not. I gained a new respect for girls that day. It's almost impossible to stay cool under all of that stuff.. and I only had on the wig, the bra, top, stockings, skirt, and heels.

What do you think of cross-dressers? Not exactly my cup of tea.. I've only seen people do this for a gag or something, not as a legit thing. So I have no real opinion of them.

#19 KnucklesNation, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  20. Boatman

Yes, when I was 15 to 16. I think it was part of an expression, something about myself I could not convey any other way. Morphing myself into something that was not quite me. Being something different to understand my feeling... Idk, I did enjoy how it made me feel at the time.