1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Bestfriend Got A Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grungeteen, Dec 19, 2015.

1. grungeteen

I need some advice.

My best friend who is pan and a girl (we're both 15) recently got her first girlfriend and for some reason, I'm really jealous. I just didn't want her to get a girlfriend before I did and I don't know, I've always seen her as competition (in terms of how gay we are?).

It's weird how I considered myself bi half half but once I learned that she had a gf, I suddenly felt like a was bi but leaning towards girls a lot and further fueled my search for a gf.

I do feel like she's rushing a bit- she literally just found out the girl wasn't straight and she never showed any interest in her before. I feel lik she is only going for that girl because she is the only non straight girl around she has a chance with. I'm friends with her gf but I'm not as close as her. Now my friend is acting as if this other girl is the love of her life when they haven't dated for more than a couple of days.

Help?

2. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, if she's your best friend no surprise you'd feel that way. I'd say there is a bit of jealousy, of fear to lose her and well, a bit of fear for her well-being.

Don't go too fast, it's still recent, you're young, puberty is doing its job etc... Wait a bit and see how it goes.

The person I'd consider my best friend is a girl, yet the sole thought of her getting a bf or a gf depresses me. I'm just afraid of losing my legitimacy, I wouldn't want her friend to get jealous but I wouldn't want to lose the relation we have. Just take it as a proof of your feeling of friendship.

3. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should follow your heart as well as your head.