1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell me about your crush!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deadbluebells, Dec 21, 2015.

1. deadbluebells

I'm feeling ridiculously excited and energised for a Monday evening, and it's because I have a new crush (!)

The trouble is all my friends know her pretty well and I'm worried about mentioning it to any of them... she can be a little bit strange so I'm worried they might just be like 'Why...?' which is of course silly, or that they'll know for sure that I don't have a chance with her and it'll be embarrassing... does anyone else get weirdly secretive?

Personally I feel I might explode with rainbows so I thought it might be cute if we all shared our crushes in a semi-anonymous space :icon_wink

She's in my writing class at college and I've been able to talk to her pretty easily from the first day I met her, which as someone with Social Anxiety is a pretty big thing... we share a sense of humour and I've only just realised how flirtatious we can be with each other. It's probably just in a friendly way but I don't really mind. we were at a coffee shop with a few other friends and another girl said that she 'shipped' us and it made me feel so warm and giggly, I'm ridiculous... the thing is I don't think I want to date her. Just to flirt shamelessly and fall asleep on her shoulder or something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Please someone ask me a question or tell me about your crush, it'll be all sleepover-y and fun and I feel like I'm going mad from not talking to people about this

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't have a crush, but I'll be happy to talk about your's!

So what is she like? What's her hair color? How does she smell like? :grin: :grin:

3. oliolioli

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes!! I love this :slight_smile:

My crush is one of my closest friends. She is soooo pretty and has the most amazing collarbones. She's got these huge blue eyes that I could get lost in, and she too, is super flirty with me. We're living together at college and whenever we go grocery shopping we hold hands. I don't want to give too much away, should she ever stumble upon this, but I really like her. I feel so happy when I'm with her.

4. deadbluebells

Hehe, do people actually smell their crushes? It's something I've seen a lot of people talk about on here but honestly I've never really noticed, even though I go out of my way to hug her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Her hair is very dark black and shiny and it bothers her because she says it's the only thing people ever compliment her on, which is silly because of course she is very pretty... she's pretty political and very sarcastic, not at all gushing or emotional with people, which makes it somehow even nicer when she does something sweet. She once bought me a doughnut and then looked embarrassed and joked that it was 'only because she wanted me to get diabetes'

She has a crush on a boy but we've discovered that he has a girlfriend and honestly I wasn't ever particularly jealous? I don't know why, I don't need to date her, just seeing her regularly feels so lovely :slight_smile:

Thank you for indulging my madness, kind stranger :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a crush, the friend of my friend. She was really pretty and we Metin my friend's party. We then started chatting, and we fell in love. We used to send each other cute messages, talk about how cute each other was, etc. We couldn't exactly meet IRL, because our parents didn't knew each other. Then there was this expo: and she would assist to it, and me too. I was super excited to go, kiss her... Some days before the event, a friend (the one that was friend of my crush, that had the Bday) and kids told her we where dating! And then I found out she was a b*tch, she was dating my friend IRL and my heart broke. I swear that when I see my ex-girlfriend I will kick her in the stomach and start hitting her in the floor... I hate her, I thought I've met someone that understood me, that will never left me and never cheat on me, but it turns out that she already was cheating me....

6. deadbluebells

This is so sweet, she's not straight I hope? Hehe it must be amazing to live with someone you like. How do you tell the difference between flirting and just being super friendly? That's always something I struggle with... sadly it's nearly Christmas so I may not see my crush for a few days

7. FootballFan101

Dont have one

8. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My crush is brilliant, classy, introverted, artistic, athletic, calm yet passionate, cynical, charming, handsome, and - no wait. That's me, sorry.

I don't have a crush, unless we are counting celebrities, fictional characters, or various other imaginary non-persons.

#8 Kodo, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  9. deadbluebells

I'm so sorry :frowning2: I don't really know what to say because I know how awful this is, because it feels like that one person is so unique and special and no one could ever make you feel as they did, but remember that there are so many people out there and you *will* find someone just as special... and someone you can trust this time (*hug*)

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2015 at 12:38 AM ----------

Very amusing :dry:

And of course, fictional characters always count :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's something else...
    Beautiful, inside and out, thought she won't believe it. The most supportive, kind person I know, the only one to consistently use my pronouns and name. We rely on each other for support and advice. I've never became so attached to a person so quickly before. Funny, reliable, sweet. She's pansexual, but is actually a few years older than myself and besides, I value our friendship too much to risk anything. I'll just admire her from afar from now. :lol:

#10 DreamerBoy17, Dec 21, 2015
  11. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My Goku Plush. I love him, and he's always here for me. Even when I'm sad.

12. MetalRice

Some wrestler (the one in my avatar), she's a hottie and seems like a nice person from what I haver ead.; but just a celebrity.

#12 MetalRice, Dec 21, 2015
  13. AW19273

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Couple hours late but I just had to add...

I have a crush on a girl. She's AMAZING!!! She's beautiful with bright big blue eyes I can't help but stare at and if I may be so vulgar great butt. But its her personality I really dig. She's kind and nurturing, funny in a weirdo kind of way, and smart too, I just really like her mind you know. Talk everyday through social media but I don't know/think??? she likes me.

14. MusicNotes

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My crush she's really really sweet. I get butterflies whenever I talk to her, and a blushing face whenever I see her. She is really understanding, and has such a beautiful smile and lovely blue eye's that just beam affection. She also has her hair cut short in a guy's cut, and I must say it's better than majority of the guy's hair in our school. She just makes me wish I could hug her and hold her close. She actually likes me back, or at the least is interested in me, and actually made the first move. She's made a few more moves after that, but I always kind of freak and run away... I'm just not used to attention from such an amazing person!
    Trust me I always kick myself in the gut after, but can't change the past.

15. MrSkittles

Hes amazing, hes perfect and someway somehow me and him ended up together. :slight_smile:

16. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want your boyfriend to come on this site so he can see all the cute things you've said over the past couple months. :grin:

17. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    she's um...non existent. Which might make the relationship a bit tricky.

:grin:

But in all seriousness... there is this one girl who I get nervous around. I never get to see her though, and she's thinking about going to University soon (I've worked out that she's around 17-18 years old). And next year I'll have to start thinking about whether I'll go to University or not. Now that's a scary thought.

She's shorter than me... about 5'4, reddish-brown hair,pale skin, obsessed with Harry Potter, quirky...

But like I said, I don't get to see her so I know it's not going to happen. And it's not like a serious crush anyway.

#17 Canterpiece, Dec 21, 2015
  18. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My crush is a little bit aloof and somewhat distant... but is always hanging around me or steals glances when they think I'm not looking *winky face*

19. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met my crush over the internet first. When we first met in real life, the very first thing I said to her was how much I loved her hair. Since that day, I have spent ages thinking about her, have written her letters, created a fictional character based on her, sent her gifts and looked forward to the rare times when we get to meet. I love her to the end of the Earth and cannot imagine that there was once a time when I did not know her.

She is exceptionally clever and very musical, multilingual and well-informed about the world. She also writes really well even though she doesn't admit it. She's not fond of pink or glitter but lets me give her pink glittery things because she knows it makes me happy. Once, she found a YouTube video of me covering a song, recorded herself over it singing a harmony line, and sent it to me as a gift. It was one of the greatest gifts I've ever received.

I have no idea what my chances are with her, but there's a part of me that's waiting hopefully for the right moment to come along.