1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(bi-curious) preferences

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ECMember, Dec 21, 2015.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For bi curious guys: What is your preference for guys?

Myself, I've seem to have developed a sketch for a preference of bi curious/str8 guys who are 18-20 maybe 21, youngish, White, college attending, middle to upper middle class.

The past 5 1/2 years or so, most of my close male friends have been White and youngish looking. And some of those I had some affection and some platonic/emotional/sexual feelings somewhat.

Overtime the feelings increased slowly. It was recently the feelings had peaked when I was hanging out with my younger friend Travis. The "bi curious feelings" I've had towards male friends had peaked around the time of late fall 2014-spring 2015 when I had hanged out with him. I had been more affectionate towards him than any other male friend. He and I had mutual affection. I'm unsure if this relevant or not, but he had alluded to the fact he had been bi curious in high school and I admitted to him I had some bi curious feelings when I was a freshman in college. Bi curious? He is straight for the most part, he's never had sex with a guy. He's had a couple of hook ups with girls.

Anyway....just from these experiences from the past 5 1/2 years and reaching their peak and I've just recently got a clarity I've had moments of having bi curious feelings.

With that said, have any of you guys had similar experiences? What is your preference for str8/curious guys?

2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hmm, I've moved past the curious stage, but one of the first to catch my eyes was some kid who was a friend of a friend, and looked like a cross between Marilyn Manson and Jeffree Star.

There was someone else, a rocker/skater kid, who was constantly surrounded by girls, and the first time I was greeted at his house, my heart must have skipped a beat! You could say he's on the "feminine" side, but sadly, he's very much straight.

So... I guess you could say my preferences are also for young, slim, and slightly feminine/androgynous guys, but it could also extend to cross dressers and "sissies" (I put them in a separate category). Twink, emo, and yaoi are good descriptors!

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Why don't you introduce me to your friends? ;-;

I dunno. Is it funny that although Im gay there's times when I spontaneously enjoy tits for no real reason cause that's a thing that happens.

4. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My ultimate fantasy for a bi curious guy and this is just a sketch I've made in random thoughts and fantasies I've had. This is different from my preference since this "ultimate fantasy" would be difficult to get to.
    White
    18-22.
    Blonde haired
    Youngish looking
    In shape
    Not fat/not super skinny.
    He's attending college or grad student or recently graduated
    He's from affluent area of the United States. I had this dream of a guy from Southern California(Bel Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, or some ritz LA area) or Alamo Heights, Texas or some really affluent Texas area.
    he's liberal or moderate

I just developed this sketch just from the close male friends I've been friends with whom I've developed multiple layers of feelings towards. None of those guys were from California. All of them are White and of at least middle class background.