1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closeted Crushing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Karlnp17, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Karlnp17

Can we all talk about how easy heterosexuals have it? They're always complaining about how hard it is to tell if someone is into them and they don't know if they should make a move or not.

BITCH! Quit complaining! You have it so easy. Heterosexuals make it so obvious if they would be into you or not! And even if they're not into you, they most likely wouldn't be disgusted if you dropped your own hints. At least it's considered a socially normal thing in society.

Now us lgbt, on the other hand, have to tiptoe around and anticipate even the slightest indication that the person may be of the same sexual orientation as us, let alone if they are into us. You don't know a complicated crush until you've been a closeted man trying to attract a man who you think may possibly be a fellow closeted male who may or may not like you back.

I'm sorry, but I would love to be able to have a crush on anyone I want without first having to figure out if they even like my gender. Heterosexuals, I know crushes are awkward and hard, but it's nothing compared to having a crush on someone when you're gay.

That is all, thank you

#1 Karlnp17, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Closeted same-sex crushes are... painful, to say the least. Oh boy, does it hurt. What makes it worse is when they're a person you're out to, they're also LGBT, they're into you, and they turn you down for no reason. Wow, is this scar ripping back open.

3. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The Rock approves of this message.
    [​IMG]
    As do I.

4. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All crushes are hard whether they be gay crushes or straight crushes.
    Both can get either rejected or accepted.

5. lovetoomuch

I do agree with you, but we also have to accept that straight crushes are not easy. I have straight friends who really fell for girls and got rejected. It is surely not easy for them.

But I do agree it's probably a little harder for us. We live a mostly heterosexual world, so finding who is gay is difficult. As a closet case, I can definitely say it is hard to decipher who else is in the closet.