1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy Theories?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anonymous, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Anonymous

Who here believes in conspiracy theories? Personally, I am 99% sure that most of them are true, such as the JFK assassination, the 9/11 conspiracy theories, and the aids conspiracy. There is one that I can say with nearly 100% certainty is true...... that is what is taking place in Area 51. I personally believe that the government is hiding aliens at Area 51, and these beings abduct people and perform experiments on them. Why do I believe this? Overwhelming evidence, such as the extremely high rate of UFO sightings near the base....... and a government admission of UFOs during the Roswell crash that was covered up 24 hours later! There is also a wealth of other evidence, such as unusual structures built using advanced technology. If you are looking for evidence that extraterrestrials are real and in contact with human beings, you do not have to look far. In fact, there is a stone about 50 miles from my house that is thought to contain a message that was inscribed by extraterrestrials! Plus, I am confident that I am an abductee myself as I have memories of aliens performing experiments on me....... and I have a strange mark from where the needle was inserted in my abdomen :eek: I believe that the government is also back engineering this technology, and they are using it to create advanced technology that may be thousands of years ahead of civilian technology! I realize that I may have posted this in the wrong forum, but I wanted to get my ideas out there on here to see if there are any fellow believers or perhaps even fellow abductees on this forum. I feel that us abductees all share a special bond, and if anyone else has had any sort of close encounters or alien abductions feel free to share or pm me about anything alien abduction related whether it is your personal tale of abduction or simply ideas and theories about the phenomenon. When you examine this issue with an open mind...... you WILL always become a believer, because logically looking at the issue you will see that it is nearly a proven fact!

#1 Anonymous, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
  2. littleraven

I don't really believe them personally. At least not most of them. However, they're interesting to learn about.

3. Im Hazel

How about no. Telling me I should believe something isn't going to make me believe it. For a start, what could an alien gain from abducting you? With current technology, we can look at the genetic makeup of a species just from taking a small sample. Sometimes, a single cell will suffice, if it is fresh. If a civilization is advanced enough to travel to another galaxy, pass 100% undetected past all out giant space telescopes and radars, take someone without waking anyone up and then leave, why would they bother? I can understand a Star Trek style scenario where they wouldn't kill you because it contradicts a law against hurting civilized planets, but why would they be taking so many samples across the ages? Why would a spaceship crash? Why wouldn't there be a self-destruct on the crashed spaceship to avoid messing with the advances civilization? How does an alien survive a spaceship crash anyway? Why would the US lie about something so big, and yet let it seep into popular culture so heavily? This is so implausible. And anecdotal evidence about marks on your body are not evidence. That could be from an insect bite, or a birth mark. And don't forget that there are human psychological tendencies to trick yourself into believing stuff. Think about Confirmation Bias, for example. It's 100% possible that you genuinely believe that that mark is from aliens, because your brain "forgets" that it existed before, or that you had an itchy bug-bite a few years ago. Why would an alien use a needle anyway? If you have the level of technology I discussed above, why not just take a single cell and grow a clone? Or use a needle that doesn't need a mark? Because I have had loads of injections, and I don't have marks. I don't think your government is reverse engineering technology. I don't think there has ever been alien contact in our civilisation.
    I do however believe that there is life out there. It seems to me that the vastness of the universe justifies believing in extra-terrestrial life, though there is no evidence of that at all.

But obviously 9/11 was an inside job.

4. Anonymous

Well, we do agree on something. Plus, I have another bit of evidence of alien abduction. My one friend woke up with a weird mark that a doctor couldn't even explain! This mark was utterly unexplainable, and I feel that the only logical conclusion would be that something with an advanced degree of technology came to her and performed an experiment on her leg. The only logical conclusion is that this would be somehow connected to the advanced spacecrafts that are seen by numerous people in the skies (UFOs), so therefore this is clearly an example of alien abduction.

"Why would an alien use a needle anyway? If you have the level of technology I discussed above, why not just take a single cell and grow a clone? Or use a needle that doesn't need a mark? Because I have had loads of injections, and I don't have marks."

Oh, because they were adding something to me! They injected me with a serum that was glowing bright neon green. I could literally feel the needle piercing my abdomen, it was after I got a vaccine........ and I was feeling real sick from it. The particular shot that I got can cause meningitis, which could cause brain damage. I feel that the aliens saved me from whatever negative effects the shot caused me. I genuinely feel that I may even owe my life to these powerful, incredible entities. Plus, I have always felt a connection to them on a very deep level........ like part of me just knew I had something somehow to do with "aliens" even when I was like 6 years old.

#4 Anonymous, Dec 22, 2015
  5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going to move this over to "Chit Chat" for you, as it isn't really a Current Event or News. :slight_smile: Please don't take this as a sign of a conspiracy!

6. Anonymous

Oh, I just wanted to add that the government is lying to avoid the public panicking. The spaceship crashed, because anything no matter how advanced is capable of flaws....... but the aliens survived because they are not merely aliens from another planet...... but highly advanced interdimensional travelers and spiritual entities. Plus, they need to do more than just analyze DNA...... there is much more in the human bionome, some of which we may not even know yet. Oh, and the government can't help it from seeping into "popular culture" which is why us abductees use our freedom of speech to talk about our experiences online, wherever we can. There are people who will think we are nuts when we talk about it in person, so we use forums to communicate with other abductees around the world. I was on a forum before that catered to fellow abductees, and all of us there shared the same viewpoints and were all connected to a universal knowledge that us abductees share. Alien abduction is truly life changing, as it imprints a person with a vast array of different types of information both physical and also psychic and spiritual.

#6 Anonymous, Dec 22, 2015
  7. littleraven

Do you recall what the aliens who abducted you looked like?

8. Anonymous

Yes, they were bluish gray and they had large almond shaped heads....... and big black eyes. They essentially looked like the classic "ET" type aliens. In addition, they had telepathic abilities that just made them have this powerful, incredible vibe. Being around them was awe inspiring, like standing in front of a God. They also communicated a message to me that was incredible, but I cannot remember it. However, I am sure that it is something profound that is beyond the level of human comprehension. Yet when you are with them, you can sometimes just grasp at something that is beyond the normal human psyche........ because you just get a sense that on some level we are like them. We all have the capability to be "aliens", but this incredible power is generally locked to us. However, as time goes on we are getting there. One day, we will possess these incredible abilities....... and I have seen what these powers are firsthand and it is truly incredible. That is what I mean by that the experience just imprints something profound into you, it is literally one of the most awe inspiring things that can possibly happen in one's life.

9. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't believe in any of them, I'm just skeptic about everything.

However if you really think that aliens came to Earth... (On the internet I never know if someone is just dumb or actually sarcastic) Here are a few things I'd advise you to do:

Get some basic physics.
    Ask yourself: Why would they even come ?
    Do you really think that some uper duper uber developped civilisation wouldn't even be able to park without crashing ?
    We were made to live on this planet, if you were to spend time in a non-human friendly atmosphere you'd probably regret it... Why could they travel in space for thousands of years without dying ?
    Why would we even recognize them as living beings ?
    Why could we even see them ?

UAPs are most likely terrestrials.

#9 Aeolia, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  10. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've heard about the Illuminati .. and albeit there are some strange "coincedences" that lead me to believe there's a possibility it exists .. like recordings of Prince giving a show where he's pretty much predicting that 9/11 would happen days before it did; how Michael Jackson, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, and Aaliyah all died on the 25th day; how the same fate that took Whitney Houston fell on Bobbi Kristina nearly a year later and how quick the public declared that it was just "drug use" or "excessive stress" that took them both away; all of the photos of celebs - usually the more popular ones - taking pictures with one eye being covered; when Beyonce' performed at the Super Bowl, did the infamous pyramid pose and the lights mysteriously went out; even the guy who jumped the guard rails at a press conference or whatevs following a Super Bowl, and said how the government knew about 9/11 .. and notice we have NEVER heard from him again .. just certain things like that stay in the back of my mind. But a huge part of me chooses not to believe it because I don't want any of it to be true.

#10 KnucklesNation, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  11. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm too much of a skeptic for such things. I feel like sentient aliens have much better things to be doing than scooping us up for the hell of it.

12. ResidentTheatreKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like cracking conspiracy theories. 9/11 is one of my personal favourites- many think that because there were explosions heard and that steel beams don't melt at the heat of burning fuel oil, it was an inside job. But what people forget is one of the main metals a plane is made of is Aluminium. It makes sense, it's lightweight but strong.

Now aluminium melts at about 660 C, or 1220 F. With petrol burning at a heat of 1800C, it's more than plausible that there would be a heck of a lot of molten aluminium.

Now the significance of this is that molten aluminium is extremely reactive. With something very common: water. Something that was abundant in the twin towers, thanks to the sprinkler systems on the undamaged floors above and below. Tonnes of aluminium would have exploded upon contact with water, with more than enough power to give the steel beams the weakening they needed.

13. Plattyrex

I thought I saw a UFO come out of Lake St. Claire when I was little, but I more or less forgot about it until like 2 seconds ago.

14. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OP, your alien experience sounds really interesting. It sounds like you've described the traditional "Gray" species, but do you have any opinion on others? In skipping around the internet for curiosity's sake I've come upon the idea that there's an actual "Men in Black" agency that deals with above-top-secret classified stuff like aliens, and that there are other races such as the Pleiadians, and (in)famously, reptilians.

As much as I'd like to think there's an ongoing interstellar community out there waiting for us to join, the whole thing still smacks of crazy. What leads you to believe that these very specific theories are true?

15. Anonymous

Wow, that's really something else! If you thought you saw one, you probably did. Sightings of UFOs are nowhere near as rare as people think. In fact, they are actually quite common. It's great to find another person who has witnessed the UFO phenomenon firsthand. I grew up in the Hudson Valley, and in some parts of the area, UFOs are literally commonplace. There is a town not too far from where I grew up where UFOs are so common that it's simply something that people talk about like it's normal! Also, Lake St. Clair is thought by some to contain a submerged UFO base, which may be why you saw the craft flying out of the lake. It may have been taking off from this underwater base.

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2015 at 07:11 PM ----------

Well, what I saw was definitely the grays. I personally have felt a strong connection to the grays from an early age. It is difficult to describe, but many fellow abductees notice this connection. It is a very powerfully emotional thing, and it drives us to have a sense of awe, fear, wonder, and fascination with the grays. Personally, I could possibly believe the idea of there being reptilians and the others. I will say that I tend to have a very negative view of the reptilians. The reptilians are very dark, foreboding, and evil. They are frightening, highly malevolent entities that care only for their own gain. The grays I see as ultra powerful, far more powerful than the grays, but they seem to have a strong connection to humanity. Yes, they may perform atrocious, horrible experiments on humans. However, there is a strong connection and desire to protect the planet as well. Their precise motives are unclear, but it seems that they are not malevolent per say........ and they may even be a type of guardians to humanity. The Pleiadians are more human like, with special abilities and superior intelligence. They typically have blond hair and blue eyes. I do not know much about them, but I strongly suspect that they are a hybridized race created by the grays. The grays are very well known to create hybrids with humans, which is part of the reason why they abduct people. They gather semen and eggs from humans, and they use it to create alien human hybrids. These hybrids are brought to the Earth for special missions, and for various unknown reasons. They have the psychic powers of the ETs and high intelligence, but they appear as human-like. Pleiadians are often sighted alongside the grays during abductions, and this leads me to believe that they are likely a hybrid race...... especially given their highly human like appearance.

What believes me to think it's true? A very strong degree of solid evidence. Thousands of people have experienced alien abduction, including myself. There is also physical evidence located in many places around the world. There are sites where highly advanced technology was used to create structures, in times thousands of years ago. In one case, the job could not be replicated with modern equipment! Take Derinkuyu for instance. There is a vast underground city carved into solid stone that was constructed between 3000 and over 10,000 years ago! This city extends nearly hundreds of feet into the ground, and it can house thousands of people....... you aren't going to tell me that was created using stone age tools. There are numerous bits of evidence like this out there that simply prove that aliens exist and have been visiting the Earth.

#15 Anonymous, Dec 22, 2015
  16. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Im gonna quote neil degrasse tyson on this and say this: Don't underestimate humans. If there's one thing those ancient civilizations had it was an unlimited amount of Time and nothing much to do with it other than hunt, survive, and carve their legacy onto the face if the earth with a ready made army of slave laborers.

The claims of 1 thousand crazy people is unfortunately not sufficient proof of anything. I love cryptozoology, paranormal and unexplained and weird shit but there simply is no reason to believe aliens have come to visit earth unless you want to.

#16 kageshiro, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  17. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I believe that Area 51 is a place we already know, and is being labelled something 'mysterious' to try and distract us and what they're really doing there - I.E. I don't think it's a place about aliens. But maybe it's a place where alienation takes place.

#17 Secrets5, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  18. Raziel

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm just gonna say this, some conspiracy theory's have indeed come out as fact, like the infamous MK ULTRA tests, and the tobacco corporations blocking out the truth. However, things like aliens? Those could indeed be true, due to the amount of space the universe provides, and because of how many planets can hold life. That's what I have to say.

19. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes I see demons during sleep paralysis. I spent a lot of time reading about demons, so yeah.

I think sleep paralysis accounts for a lot of alien abductions. If I read half as much about aliens, then my hallucinations would probably be about aliens!

I just wanted to share this because many people experience this terrifying thing and they don't understand there is a scientific explanation.

20. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    10 bucks it's just an area they use when they want to do something that's forbidden by the law or human rights.