1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epic Prank or Total Jerk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zen fix, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I recently changed phones and got a new number. I quickly figured out that there was no Caller ID attached to it so I had to mess with someone. I have a straight buddy, couple years older than me, and we play jokes on each other sometimes.

So, a couple evenings ago I start sending him texts as though it's a woman trying to find out where her boyfriend is. I included a fairly risqué photo and he totally thought it was some lady who had the wrong number. I made the replies to be as if she thought her boyfriend was lying and started hurling accusations. He kept trying to explain that it was the wrong number.

It was a lot of fun until his wife saw the texts. She replied, using his phone, that it was their daughter's birthday and to knock it off. I called him the next day and he told me that they had had a huge fight and he'd had to sleep on the couch. Now I feel bad but it still seems like a great prank with just really bad timing. What do you say?

2. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say it was pretty funny... however, now it looks like your friend is in the dog house XD

3. Midnight Flight

Out Status:
    A few people
    I rate that prank a seven out of ten. Although I must admit that you get +1 points for your old buddy continuing to respond, which ultimately resulted in his punishment for an overall score of eight out of ten.

4. Plattyrex

That whole thing sounds pretty mean, to be honest.