1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi curious/Hispanic(18-24)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ECMember, Dec 23, 2015.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm scorpiontx91. I'm new to NC. Also, I'm new to being a part of the LGBT community. I consider myself bi curious and part of the LGBT community to some degree. Since mid October, I've self admitted to myself that I'm bi curious. And I've been just trying to learn more about being bi curious. Through my online search, I've found this site. And I'm learning what I can. I've gotten a couple of questions I would like to ask to bi curious Hispanic guys. I'm Hispanic myself and just wanted some feedback from other bi curious guys.

I would like to ask a question to any of them who can reply to me: How does being a Hispanic guy and being bi curious in your area? Do you encounter hostility or not? Or how is the life? Have you been with bi curious who were non-Hispanic? And was it an attraction or preference? Have been with guys younger than your age(1-3 years younger) Why? Have your family been aware of you being bi curious? How did they react?

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Are you only asking this of other Hispanic bi curious guys?

I know in my area, it's actually looked down upon to make fun of someone that is gay/bi/trans/etc. It's also illegal to discriminate against someone who's of a queer orientation. I live in a very liberal area. My family is highly conservative, unfortunately. Just my luck, eh?

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

3. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm only asking other Hispanic bi curious guys, because I'm really unsure about the whole bi curious lifestyle. It's new to me.

I'm not being bias towards anyone here, if people assume that I'm being bias then that's their opinion.

4. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Don't worry - I wasn't implying anything :slight_smile: Good luck.

5. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean I'm new to the LGBT community and I appreciate the welcome I've received so far here.