1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Industrial Piercing.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beebo, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Beebo

So I am going in 2 hours to get an industrial piercing, and my pants are practically flying off I'm so nervous. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I was just wondering, do you think an industrial is hot? It'll be my first piercing, and I'm either getting that, or a helix. I'm not worried about the pain, I can handle that, but I want to make sure It'll look good.

Can you give me your opinion pls?

2. Miles D

lawl I had to look it up, I didn't know that kind of piercing had a name!!

i personally think helix piercings are cooler, but both are pretty cool. i would just get worried that with an industrial piercing the bar would get caught on something and rip my ear off. :confused:

but good luck!!

3. kaster

my flatmate has it, I love it. they look so cool I like the industrial better,
    it does hurt but not as much as getting your nose pierced so really its fine, just dont sleep on that side of your head for a couple of nights. and clean it with savlon a lot. :slight_smile:

4. MusicIsLife

I have an indy. I think they look cool, but they hurt like hell, imo, and they're a pain in the ass in terms of cleaning and such. But yea :slight_smile:

5. Jerr

Industrial is VERY hot.

Here's a fun fact. Friend of mine has one... and has 3 piercings... uh... "down there."

Industrial hurts more then all 3 combined. (This info was for if you were thinking of possibly doing one of "those" piercings instead... haha)

But all will go well, it is quite manageable and it looks amazing in the end.

6. Beebo

thanks so much, wish me luck. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Tim

Tim

Good Luck Mike! (sorry, bit late :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

I personally don't find them hot, but *shrug* to each their own :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I find Helix better looking XD

8. Janvier

I hope it went well :slight_smile:
    I love piercings, now post a pic of your ear !! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. starfish

I'll admit I had to look it up on wikipedia. My first thought was that it was some sort of a workplace accident.

10. Courtneyyy

I'm not a fan of piercings or tattoos, but I love industrials; they're badass.

11. Kat22

Hey there! I have 6 other piercings besides my industrial, and I will tell you this, my industrial has taken the longest time to heal. I got it at the beginning of November, and it still hurts sometimes if I lay on it while sleeping. It hurt about an equal amount to my other cartiledge piercings, so it is tolerable, lol. Make sure you take really good care of it, though, and clean it like you are supposed to. Keep all hair product away from it as well. It's been my experience that cartiledge piercings can get infected much easier than flesh piercings.
    Hope you enjoy it! I heart mine!