1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gonna be starting my college in Jan 18th!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im going for Zookeeping to become a zookeeper and omg im so so excited!!! i do have some people trying to bring me down and second guess myself on my chosen career choice but im still excited! i LOVE animals! Ill be able to play with them feed them and everything! Granted ive read some of the problems other zookeepers experience and its rough but hey i get to do what i love isnt that worth it? anyone eles here a zookeeper? if so what have ur experiences been like? good? bad? just had to share i cant contain my excitement to finally be going to college and figuring out a career path for my life!(&&&) Love you all my friends and hope u all have a wonderful day!

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No, but I've been to the zoo, and watching the baboos fight was kind of scary, kind of hilarious.

3. mituaski

mituaski Guest

Yayyy! Good luck!

[​IMG]

4. oliolioli

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Congratulations! College is so much fun, you will love it. Mixing and mingling with a whole bunch of new people is the best. You're going to make so many new friends!