1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with coming out as ftm to guardians???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wes11299, Dec 26, 2015.

1. wes11299

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so i don't really know how this site works i just found it on someones youtube channel, but i guess i am just looking for people to help me find a way to come out to my guardians. My guardians are my grandparents because of family issues but i don't exactly know how to tell them that i am a ftm. They accept me as being Lesbian. i told them in 8th grade that i was and they didn't have a problem with it. They let me dress as i please and are lenient. I've told my aunt and cousin that i am trans and they totally accept me for who i am but i'm not sure about my grandparents. I mean i guess i never will be sure until i tell them but i know when i come out i will lose my brother because he has asked me if i have thought about being a boy before and told me i should just be a boy because i already dress, act, and wear mens cologne and deodorant and when i didn't answer his question as to if i have thought of being a boy before, his reaction was " what the f**k do i have a little brother instead of a little sister? thats gross" and i kinda just shut down. So i don't want my grandparents to react like that. I have typed out a letter and i have many many links, and lists of why i think i am trans but i just cant seem to find the right way to tell them. any advice???