1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A strange dream....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by europeanguy, Dec 26, 2015.

1. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I had a dream last night that I came out to my mother all casually, she in the dream seemed to be not that bothered about it and later I told my Father the same thing and he wasnt too bothered either and strangely i felt rather happy for a while afterwards during the dream. i cant tell whether this dream is prophetic or just wishful thinking as it would probably be a big deal, still accepting of it but much bigger of a deal. I also would probably not feel happy but guilty and regretful as I was when I told my sister and my best friend.

Just thought id share this interesting dream, it seemed all too logical and realistic so kind of disturbed me

2. Nikky DoUrden

Dreams can have many meaning (if at all) but whats important is to remember its in your head (literally! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), maybe u do wish that how things would go and its fine, accept the dream as a good thing, better than having nightmares :grin:

3. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Speaking of dreams, I had a dream I got paper towels for Christmas (we use towels and I hate it:roflmao: )