1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google photos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm trying to transfer my photos from iPhone to Samsung s5 and thought of Google photos. When I searched it I've found so much do not use topics of Google taking your pictures for themselves and distributing it publicly to everyone or Google accessing your photos and viewing them without your knowledge is this true? Here's a site of one topic I found but still leery of this so idk and asking for advice and opinions.

https://www.quora.com/Will-Google-h...n-purposes-that-are-uploaded-to-Google-Photos

2. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know if it's true or not, but if you're worried about privacy, I suggest you use a computer as a middle man to transfer photos. If you are able to use both phones as a mass storage device, you could transfer the files directly just by having both folders open and dragging the pictures from one to the other. If not, you could put them in dropbox or photobucket and simply don't share the pictures with the public.

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    True tried Dropbox but wouldn't let me transfer from Dropbox to phone but eh not to bad. Thanks for that maybe I'm just paranoid idk lol tend to read to much into something sometimes =P

4. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ehh, don't worry about it. We all get a little freaked out over something at some point, big or small. It's just life. :slight_smile:

5. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i mean i already have my youtube gmail calender and such connected to google so idk. the wording of this kinda messed with me am i over thinking this or is this a legit fear? afraid of them somehow using my pictures to frame someone or distribute them to other ppl or just openeing it and veiwng my pictures or something.

When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Google (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content.

is part of the wording from the TOS for google. like how my friend who hates google put it...i dont want them opening my photos and veiwing the nudes my girlfriend sent me and fapping tothem orsome bull. his words not mine =P. so was wondering if im okay to be freaked of the wording or if its okay and thr not going to screw me over or something? im not good with legal mumbo jumbo its all confusing >.<

6. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm just gonna stick to Dropbox less hassle

7. guitar

Email them to yourself