1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Klutzes Unite!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tim, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim

So anyways, Sister gets asked to "babysit" family friends kids tonight (they were asleep :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) for $10. She says ok, and asks if I'll come, and buys me something for dinner to compensate. So we're walking to friends house (About 10 blocks away), and as we reach their block, (It's pitch black, moon covered up by clouds, only street lights at the street corners) I hear something.

I ask her if she heard that, and she says stop being such a worry wart. So I turn around, and start walking. Unfortunately, I completely don't notice the fact there's a driveway right in front of us, so as I step forward, I don't expect the drop in height, or the slope, so next thing I know, my ankle twists, and I go down. I get up, in pain, and wobble to the friends house, like 20 feet away XD

So now I'm sitting here (at home now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We got driven home after they got back XD)with a slightly sprained ankle, and it hurts to walk ._. But it isn't as bad as it can be, which I'm grateful for XD (Funnily, last year, a similar thing happened. I was leaving their house, completely did not count the steps off their porch, so I fell head first onto the concrete ._.)

Any other massive klutzes on EC? :grin:

#1 Tim, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  2. Amy

Amy

3. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ..I managed to discloate my knee a week before my school had a major camp last year, so I'd have to say I have my klutzy moments as well.

4. Ionless

I'm fairly clumsy ... but somehow always manage to save myself before I fall .. so not so bad.

5. Amy

Amy

This one time, at girl scout camp, I fell down a hill.

6. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ On a school camp, I took a tumble, down a hill, in the pitch dark, backwards. It was a pretty good effort.
    Those who were in chat last night heard of my most recent escapade. I tried to flop down on my bed, but the room was dark and the bed wasn't where I expected it to be. Splat.

7. riddlerno1

i am fairly clumsy. I remember the most clumsiest thing i did was run into a wall at school. I was running to go round a corner of a building and the momentum took me round the corner and face first into the wall. Had cuts all over my face!!

8. Cool Beans

I never fall, but I have an unfortunate tendency to run into things.

9. Curiosity

Curiosity Guest

Ehh. I've fallen down stairs a good number of times. Luckily, I never get majorly hurt :grin:

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The gargoyle is a complete and utter klutz.

When I was four or five, my doctor was concerned. I seemed to have a few too many bruises, and apparently wondered if my parents were perhaps abusing me. He called them in to (very subtly) discuss the problem. While doing so, I got up, wandered away, and walked straight into the wall of the doctor's office. I think that told him all he needed to know. :slight_smile:

If you put me in an empty airplane hanger, and placed a single brick on the ground somewhere in there with me, I WILL trip over it within three minutes. Guaranteed.

I not only occasionally knock my own glasses off my face...when it happens, I tend to frantically grasp for them, and more often than not, smack them hard enough to make them fly to the other side of the room.

I tend to notice where fastfood restaurants keep their napkins. So I can go grab some when I squirt ketchup on the table, or spill my drink. Not if. When.

Lex

11. riddlerno1

I always spill whatever im eating! Its a guarantted fact that when i have food something will go onto the table or on me and when the waiter removes the plate there are spillages all in front of me!

12. Dazed

Dazed Guest

the last thing i did that was really like bad. i was walking downstairs where they were redoing the kitchen and i didnt see the hammer in the floor. stepped on it and had to get 6 stiches in my foot.

i also tend to fall even when im not moving.

13. Daniel

Daniel+stairs=guaranteed bruises

14. Apocalypte

<- Enormous klutz

15. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Not only do I fall down stairs.....I fall up them >.<

16. musican

I fall up the stairs all the time, I'm too tired to pick my feet up all the way so I manage to trip myself on the stairs.

17. I'm not really a klutz... I just do stupid things. Like going down stairs too fast, tripping, and having to jump the last six in order to not fall down them *headdesk* That happened today. At gymnastics, I never fail to fail spectacularly at least once a week. Last time, it was falling off the trampoline.

18. BeautifulStranger

As a figure-skater and ex-cheerleader, I should be able to boast about grace and poise.

But I can't...

Last major klutz moment I remember... hmm...
    I was wearing socks on hard wood flooring, and someone asked to see my high kick. Well, instead of moving to the carpet, I decided to attempt on the wood. The momentum of my right leg swinging upward caused my left foot to go out from under me.

I was on my back in seconds.

19. jazzrawr

I have many klutz moments.
    My last one?
    I fell out a window. Onto a car. >_>
    All because I was trying to get some fresh air. XD

20. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is really funny. I've never actually heard of anyone falling onto a car, you have skill. Fresh air is good though!.. lol

My last major one was when I managed to break my toe on my brothers shoe, that he wasn't even wearing...