1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing on my girl trainer badly

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Workingonme101, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Workingonme101

I am going to say sorry now, my writing skills are not the best. So sorry!

So, I have been working with this girl trainer for almost 10-11months now. I develop some deep feelings for her and sexually feeling for her. I can't keep her off my mind. We look into each others eyes a lot. I'm pretty sure I have caught her checking me out. One time I wore a tank top and I was in a bent over position and my cleavage area was noticeable. I got up, she looked away and paused for a second. Then took a deep breath and we carried on to the next station for my workout. Also, a time when we were at a bench press and her cleavage area was showing, I looked over and couldn't help but stare a little. I think she caught me, so she bent over on the bench even more.... I got turned on a little and had to back off.

She has also softly touch my hands and squeeze it one time. She had to correct my form one time and softly rub her hands down my left arm. I seen that glaze in her eyes, which I'm not sure if she has seen it mine.

I know she is my trainer. I think... NOT SURE! But, I think she knows how strongly I feel about her. There are times she is completely different to me in our one on one training then when I go to group class she is teaching. She notices me a lot in that class, but before class starts and we are with a group of people... She will be kind of standoffish. But, she looked at me at least. I too notice that she will stand near me a lot, there are times she won't.

She made comments when I started wearing make-up around her... How she should wear make up ever and now then. But, Isn't big into it. Now I have caught her wearing make-up a lot. Last night she went out and left me at the gym all dressed up to go eat with co-workers. I couldn't stop looking at her. She stood close to me while talking to others again, but didn't ever make full-contact. I noticed she looked out of the corner of the eye to see if I was paying attention to her, of course I was.

She also seems to hang around guys a lot. I don't know if she is in denial, doing her job ( which she is the best trainer), or has feelings for me and just trying to keep it trainer/client. There has been times she been extremely mean to me. I have been nothing but nice to her. I mean really nice. Like I said I am crushing on her badly.

Which I don't understand is that I'll be with group or talking another girl... She'll stop and ease drop in the convention. I have caught her doing that a few times. I don't know why?!

So many signs I could keep writing why I think she may be into me. Heck I don't know. I never been into a girl like this at all. I have been straight for the most part. I thought I was, until I met her. I never been this sexually attracted to anyone.

Please help me out.... What are signs someones is into you back? What are signs that she could too be a lesbian?