1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird kid things

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Justinian20

I was thinking about a very strange thing I used to do as a preteen. I used to kiss my brother goodnight and goodbye and he was one year younger than me. (so not a baby brother). I also don't mean like just blowing a kiss but actually kissing him on the cheek. But it was me as a kid just showing that I loved my brother just like most families love each other.

That is the weirdest thing I used to do as a kid and it was probably my gayness coming out when I was young. Anyone do weird things as a kid. Post below your weirdest habit or just random stuff you did as a kid that you consider really weird. Weird only meaning stuff that not many people you knew did.

2. JiminyJordy

JiminyJordy Guest

Aww that's sweet about your brother!

I used to pretend to be a teacher to my younger brother. Seemed to be my way of taking him under my wing and guiding and preparing for him life ahead.

3. state-champs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Even though I had a twin I used to play with my toys alone. My sister never really was up for playing when we were younger. So most of the time I had to make friends with other kids or make up stories on my own. It's not really weird but just something I remembered.... I think it might be a bit odd since twins are usually doing everything together?? idk

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I remember being nasty to girls at primary school, from raising up their skirts to calling them names.

I also remember grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting my own hair, must have been 6 or 7 years old.

Quite often stating I was a boy.