1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American gays in Belgium!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Xvision, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Xvision

Hi Guys!

I have a little issue (or maybe not a issue, but more likely a complicated situation).
    Last month (December 2015) I went to the US and stayed there for 3 amazing weeks. (!)
    By surprise I had the best journey ever, In fact I had sooo much fun that I didn't even want to leave the US. :eusa_naug . I was spending a lot of time with my American friend(s) and my family. Btw even strangers were very nice to me.

For a moment I forgot how it was to be alone, empty, being unhappy for 24 hours a day. Ofcourse there was some up and down sides, but it didn't really bothered me that much. Sadly, every beautiful journey has an ending. When I had to leave the US, Somehow I felt very upset. I was even crying when my family saluted me at the airport.

When I got back home in Belgium, I couldn't sleep for nights (I felt like a vampire) :bang:. I was crying a lot because I felt lonely, empty, useless, unloved and stressed again. I missed my family & friend(s) in the US. I have no real friends here in Belgium.

So I was wondering if there are any gay Americans living in Belgium? It would be a dream come true to have real American gay friends in Belgium. I'm Chinese and from my own experience, I know, a lot of Belgian gay people dislike Chinese people. And Idk why. :icon_sad:

If you're not an American, that's cool, we can still be friends. If you want to :icon_redf
    Please be nice to me :icon_redf

Bye! (*hug*)

#1 Xvision, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016