1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I might be in love...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rainbows~Exist, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Rainbows~Exist

So yesterday I went on a date, my second ever date. I did not at all anticipate how well it would turn out to be. I'm only young; I feel as if my lack of life renders me incapable of "falling in love". It's funny how one person can inexplicably change your whole ideology on the notion of it.

We got on really well. The conversation flowed, we shared similar interests. It wasn't until I held his hand that I knew that something was being created... I took him down the beach. It was dark and freezing cold but dry and pleasant at the same time. The lights of boats on the water looked like fallen stars and the sky above was equally as breathtaking. The sound of waves caressing the beach was very pleasant. We were sat there in each other's arms just taking in the tranquil atmosphere. Then I kissed him. He kissed me back; before I knew it we had spend over two hours down there, cuddling, making out, talking, laughing. Looking him in the eye afterwards, just starting into his eyes I felt something I'd never felt before and I'm pretty sure that feeling was mutual...

I don't know. I'm completely enamoured with him. I just needed somewhere to express my feelings. :slight_smile:

2. warthog

Love is beautiful, yet dangerous. Enjoy it while it lasts, and i hope it does for a long time. but, don't be sad if it doesn't and have fun.

3. SkyDiver

Guard your heart and don't fall for him too fast. Keep in mind that you've only been on one date. Yes, I know it was perfect, but what you describe was exactly what happened to me on a first date I had with a guy as well. What it boils down to is that people can change, often for reasons that will always be unexplainable. I felt like I loved the guy as well after the first time, but it was all premature. When it all came crashing down, it completely destroyed me.

I don't want that to happen to you. Have fun with him, but always be prepared for the unexpected and don't base your complete happiness on him and how he's making you feel right now.