1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fantasy crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ECMember, Jan 10, 2016.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not sure if this is the right area to place this topic(I'm sorry if it's not). I just wanted to know what are your fantasy crushes.

The fantasy you have of a guy or girl you would get with, if they were in your room right now.

I mean as a bi curious guy, I have a strong inclination for a fantasy crush that's White, Blonde, youngish looking guy, muscular, 18-21, and mostly straight bi curious guy or bi.

Affluent.

If he was from some affluent areas in LA or somewhere in Southern Cali or Miami.

We would live it up as 20-something millennials living it up.

Traveling to exotic places like Ibiza, Rio, French Rivera, Hawaii, Auckland, etc.

Driving luxury cars like Ferrais, Jaguars, etc.

Have a place in Brentwood or Hollywood Hills.

I don't see the fantasy are purely a sexual one, I mean it's there just the whole upscale lifestyle is more of the fantasy.

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fantasy crush?

Just someone really sweet who respects and treats me right. Maybe cute, maybe not. But people always seem cuter to me once I like their personality. Oh, wait. Someone like this is already in my life... :slight_smile:

3. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jude Law.

All inclusive.

4. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm...well, I would have to say my 'fantasy crush' would be funny, sweet, and talkative. :3 Maybe a bit awkward too. xD She would smile a lot, and always radiate positivity. :3

I would really just be happy with anyone who makes me smile though. I don't like to put standards. ^^

5. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My fantasy crush seems a way bit over the top I know. It's just some random dream I have.

I mean if I found a crush like that, I'll be sure to post about that on the forum for sure.

6. whynot

whynot Guest

mine would be a girl who has a long-dark hair.. a bit taller than me.. and is really funny and smart..

7. CyanChachki

Elliott Morgan (The Youtuber). Aside from his extremely good looks, he's also a very funny and a very nice person.

#7 CyanChachki, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  8. Cedar

I think my fantasy guy would be a goth or a metalhead, a bit on the tall side. He would be laid-back and kind. Many people would think he is a scary bear but he would be my teddy bear. As corny and stupid as that sounds. I've had this type of vision for my fantasy guy since I was 13 and it hasn't really changed since then. :lol:

9. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean any good looking California blonde preppy White guy would be a good crush for me.

10. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    A girl - long dark hair, curvy and with just enough chub on. her, not totally skinny but not actually overweight. Not girly, more... powerful and womanly, probs older than me. Not too pale. Has a masculine edginess to her style but is femme. Shes stylish. All I can think of is quoting jlaw "slutty power lesbian". We'd be similar height but if she wore heels then I'd be shorter, cos I don't wear heels. She probably would. She has some sort of passion for some sort of arty interest. She is politically alternative. Reads a lot. She loves strange foreign films and loads of different sorts of music but nothing light, I don't like music that'd too calm all the time. Rides a motorbike. Shell basically do any crazy fun thing. She has a alto type voice. Shes very touchy feely in a soft way. She smells like I wanna inhale her. Shes a pretty calm and positive person and has a great sense of humour.

A guy - dark short hair sort of fauhawky. Not too pale, possibly part asian. Hopefully Japanese and he'd take me on chepa trips to Japan and we could speak in Japanese (I'm learning). Clean shaven in fact not very hairy. Strong jawline. Muscular but not popping out of his shirt or too super wide. Taller than me absolutely. Dresses with thought. Kind. Sexy and confident in his approach. And dominant sexually... *blush* One of the softer less laddish guys, he probably has an arty passion too like the girl, but he's definitely masculine enough to fit in with lots of guys. Well informed about current affairs and stuff and has opinions, not too far from my own. Plays video games. Reads a bit. Is up for anything. Has a voice that rumbles. And as with the girl, is a calm positive person with a great sense of humour.

Neither of them have to be wealthy but both are self sufficient and have vision for their future.

#10 SHACH, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  11. tscott

Nick Frost
    Jude Law
    Kevin Smith
    ...or some combination thereof

12. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A girl: Bohemian, pretty (but not too femme), individualistic
    A guy: attractive but not macho-looking, understanding, brave

13. BriSoft

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Woman - Bad girl :slight_smile: Dark to Goth with soul piercing eyes and a dominant personality

Man - Skater / emo with blue hair. Sarcastic sense of humor and well read.