1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Choice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by iOreoCookie, Jan 11, 2016.

1. iOreoCookie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello, I dont know if this the appropriate section but is it ok to love two boys in one time? I mean i have a bf (5 years) and he seems does not really care much about me..such as less sex activity.. He even seems keeping secret from me lately..ughh.. And when I told him for breakup, he ignore it and sometimes mad at me for bringing up the topic... I guess he quite stressful about his office works.. (Maybe) but from bottom of my heart, when I remembered back the time we spent, I still love him.

So, this guys came to my life since 2 month.. Actually Hes a friend of my friend and we met during the dinner with my friends.. One day he told me he loves me, and I dont know what to reply. Until now, he still waiting for my answer...

I dont know what to do with these feelings..hmm..

2. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm I could only tell you what my opinion is, though it's really up to you. I think there might be a lack of communication and commitment from your current relationship. That is more of a strong core to have in a successful relationship in general. If he doesn't seem like he wants to have a conversation with you or more or less be intimate with you, it doesn't hurt to talk about it. He might feel that there's a lost direction or spark. Knowing where your relationship stands is a good habit to have. In terms of your other friend.... Too early, too soon to determine. I'd say wait it out a bit until you know for sure that you're both on the same page. Who knows maybe it's a sign(pure sarcasm). Though that's how I see it, based on my experiences.

3. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it all depends upon those involved into this particular situation because for a period, I was seeing two guys at once and they both knew about each other. One guy I had been with for several years and the relationship was at its breaking point but he did not want to let it go. The fact of the matter was this guy had taken advantage of our relationship and was leading his life in the closet but attending events, meeting people or being around people he knew where he wanted me to stay home and be there when his evening would come to an end. Most of the time, he would not even show up and yet my weekends were horrible because I had sat around waiting on his empty promises and never got anything in return. After going out with my own friends, my boyfriend was not pleased with my decision and thought it would be best if we separated for awhile. However, I did meet someone and we started dating. Several months later, my boyfriend had found out that I was being seen out with this guy by his friends and now he wanted us to work on our relationship. Needless to say, I was not eager to reconcile since we had been apart for quite some time and I have gotten used to having someone around who looked forward to spending time with me.

My boyfriend wanted me to stop seeing this guy and I told him that was not possible because I have developed feelings for him and wanted to keep seeing him. Once my boyfriend realized that I was serious about seeing this other guy, it seemed that he was more determined to try to win me back. Even more so, he even suggested that in order to have some of me at that time that he would be okay with me seeing the other guy as long as I gave him some time too. I told the other guy about this and he had no problem with it and told me that he found it to be a challenge. Therefore, for a little over a year, I saw the both of them and did not feel anything about it because I was honest to them about the situation. Nonetheless, although this did finally come to an end, I did not think in a million years that they would go for me seeing the both of them at the same time.