1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you tell them why you love them?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Grounded Eagle, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Grounded Eagle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi everyone,

I was thinking in the shower this morning (where all the best thoughts are had) and imagining that the guy I admire was actually my boyfriend. I was telling him why I loved him, why he was special to me more than any other guy in the world.

And it got me thinking. How would you tell the person you love why you love them? What would you say? I would love to know!

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

I'd write a list/note and then make it look really nice and give it to them. I'm not very good at the verbal, so with my family we always write notes, so I'll do the same for them.

What I'd say? Probably that they don't make me afraid of kissing and holding hands [one thing that's stopping me from going into a relationship].

3. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (A note)
    Dear A,
    You mean the most to me out of nearly anyone in this whole world. When we first met, I remember the instant connection we had. Every conversation we have is exciting, there is never a dull moment between us, no awkward silences, no disinterest. What started as a spark has now become an all-consuming flame. I tried to outrun that wildfire, but I couldn't escape the intoxicating blaze. You've pulled me in.

Why do I care so much about you? You are a beautiful human being, who I connect with more than anyone else. We have similar issues and concerns, and grow all the stronger through our struggles. We are two intertwined trees, leaning on each other for support and standing steady through thunderstorms and battering winds together. You respect me, fully and truly, and you accept me completely. And I accept you. It's true that you have your own problems. But I can be there and help you through them. I desire more than anything else to be the person you allow to help you improve as a person. I want to be there as you grow and change, as I grow and change.

I'll be there, if you let me.

-Cody
    (I'm a hopeless dreamer :icon_redf)

4. Kinky

Kinky Guest

"It's tasty!"

5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "I don't really get feelings, but I feel things when I talk to you. It's like the world is finally coloured in." (That's as close to an 'I love you' as I'll ever get, and I still think that's a little over the top for me)

6. Riz

Riz

"I've always known there's something about you, I could never grasp it. It's a connection beyond love, I don't know. You confuse me. I've always been drawn to you, no one ever seemed enough but you. You're my dream come true."

7. Grounded Eagle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Those are some lovely things to say. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing.

8. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    kind of forget the exact line but roughly when i tell (or hinting) my BF it was along :

"...the way you see me, it makes me feel something that i've never felt before. I feels great, feels like i have someone who actually likes me for me. I've never felt like this before, this overwhelming intense feeling. What do you actually see in me? I'm sorry if i get things wrong, but i have to tell you that have a feelings for you that is more than just a friend."

and several dialogue line then BAM

he told me that he like me the same way and want to move things up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    we've been dating for 4 months and we rarely use the word "love"
    dont know why tho