1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High schoolers: what do you plan on doing after graduation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WhereWeWere, Jan 12, 2016.

1. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

Just curious on what everyone is doing.

For me, personally, I'm planning on riding out the next three years, then start transitioning after graduation. I don't know what I'll pursue in college, but once I'm financially stable enough to support myself, I'm hoping to be able to move out to a more liberal area in the United States. In which, I'll be less likely to be a victim of hate crimes/discrimination and more likely to find a partner and have a better job, and just have a better life in general.

Can't say my plan isn't much different than what others have done in the past/are planning on doing now. I've heard countless stories about LGBT+ people getting away from their "old life" the second they were able to.

What about you guys?

2. SHIELDAgentAlex

Moving to LA: I want to go to UCLA and have an acting career. As you can tell, my plans are more general aspirations than actual plans.

3. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel kind of bad that my main goal is transitioning. I mean, some of my friends seem to have their lives planned out. I don't even know what kind of career I want, let alone the college I want to go to.

4. MrSkittles

Colleges then getting a job as a science/history teacher(idk what yet)