1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good comebacks?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by God of Death, Jan 16, 2016.

1. God of Death

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A kid called me a n*gger one day while I was walking past his school know the way home from the bus stop. So I turned around and stared him straight in the eye and wispered "do you want me to tell my dad you said that?" The kid was like "well what's your dad gonna do? Throw me in jail?"
    So I just pointed to the police station up the road and said "Oh I think I'll go tell him now" and walked off.

Needless to say he was on the ground crying and pleading while other kids just stared at him.

Okay so its not lgbt+ related but I think raciam and homophobia are on the same level, so what kind of things do you guys do and say when someone insults you? Any good comebacks?

Fun fact: my dad is a pastor not a police officer:roflmao:

2. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well I sometimes get called a "Nice Arab" (I'm bi racial, but you guess more easily that I'm northern african than European).

I proceed then to answer as such: "And you are a Nice Racist, you're an asshole but I tolerate you. However, behave or I'll send you back to MY country."

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, hell is a little scarier than the threat of jail. :grin:

#3 Argentwing, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  4. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I fortunately haven't had to deal with insults yet but I have some arguments I suppose against homophobic attitudes:

When someone insults you because they think homosexuality is a sin:
    "Hm, there's another Bible verse that comes to mind right now. Oh yeah, how about love thy neighbor?"
    Migh be kind of lame and ineffective haha but still kind of a good argument.

If someone insults you on a sexual level, like saying you're perverted for what you do sexually:
    "Well last I checked, people who go around thinking about what strangers do in bed is kind of perverted too."

5. Southern Stoic

Lurking on the dark underbelly of the web
    I tend to ignore if it's in person since I'm a little outnumbered where I live (like some guy walked past my house and called me a 'cracker' a while back, odd considering how nice I am but I digress).
    Online is another story though. :lol:

6. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I thought of one, not sure how good it is though and won't work for me anymore but if anybody else has anti-LGBT relatives/friends who hold parties;

''I'm gay, I'm the life and soul of the party, outcast me and everyone else is going to outcast you 'coz [because] you're parties are gonna [going to] suck''

Historical references:
    'Life and soul of the party' - archaic meaning of gay

#6 Secrets5, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016