1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So a topic on crushes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gay1234, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Gay1234

Does anyone else have crush thst the same feelings stayed with them for a long while and you know there straight but really want to kiss or hug them or even more but you know it would ever happen?

Well my story is:
    I have the same crush for three years now. I know he is straight but I get the same feelings as I mentioned above. I even accidently look at his crotch and see a dick print by accident and automatically get turned on by him. My class was going surfing and I got extremely turned on when I saw my crush shirtless. It's awful knowing that I can't go out with him but I still like him as a crush and even though I don't like the fact that we would never go out I still love him in a crush manner.

Feel free to reply away!
    Gay1234

2. MayaBee

I know that so good! I have a crush on a girl in my school and I constantly stare at her and wish I could kiss her. Everytime she laughes I have to too and everytime she is sad, it feels like my heart gets broken.

Ugh, I hate crushes so much

3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please, I 'confessed' to my homophobic crush = = That was about 3 years ago (from 2015) and when I graduated late last year, until I gave her a letter saying how uncomfortable I was with her ALWAYS ignoring me, she kept avoiding me. Worse still, we were in the same class for 2 years and she was on very good terms with my best friend...and we were in the same after school club. The letter redeemed me.

(Crushes suck. So, damn, badly. Especially if you know they'll never reciprocate it! Eurgh. Best of luck to you guys :frowning2:)

4. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had the same crush for 7 years, and only just got over it last year. It was horrible. She was straight and had a boyfriend, and whenever I saw them together it tore me apart. She still remains the biggest crush I've ever had, though I can honestly say I hope I never have one like that again (on a straight girl). >.<

5. Gay1234

That's a cool story. I hope this doesn't happen to me but I worry I love him too much

6. Chief Beifong

Erm, I have the same crush for the past 3-4 years. She's one of my closest friends, but she's leaving in a couple of days. I was about to confess to her until she told me that she may be attracted to girls. That's when I decided to not tell her. Considering she's one of my closest friends and I don't want her to get confused about my crush on her. But I may be using this as an excuse to not confess to her, i'm not too sure. Not sure if doing the right thing or not.... :/

7. lovetoomuch

I understand your pain as before my current crush, I continuously fell for straight guys and I think it was because I was in the closet. The first crush lasted about 2 years and the other one last about 3 years. I don't tend to fall for many people, but when I do, I fall hard. The one that lasted 3 years finally ended up 6 months ago. I ended telling him my feelings 18 months ago and he told me he was straight. It sucked, rejection hurt, knowing I wasted so much time on him bothered me; I never imagined myself moving on but I finally did.

I find that I get over people when I find someone new - lol. I am now crushing on a gay guy, even though he is way out of my league; but finding this new guy helped me move on. Just know it gets better. With distance and time, I think you can get over him. Good luck!