1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A guy wants to meet me! I need advice!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by R M, Jan 17, 2016.

1. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I tried out ****** and a guy just messaged me and he looks really nice and pretty cute. He also turns out to live 3 streets behind me. He's cute but he is way older then me, but doesn't look that old. He keeps urging me to meet him to hang out. I kinda want to, but I don't trust him. What if he's like a rapist or something?
    What should I do guys? I could give it a shot but it can go very wrong too!
    thanks in advance!
    (&&&)

#1 R M, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  2. MayaBee

Well, first: if you don't want to meet him, tell him. He should not urge you to do something you dont want to. Second: if you decide to meet him, meet him in a place where you are not alone (-> go to a cafe or similar, but dont go straight to his home).

That is all the advice I can give, sorry I dont know more

3. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Been there before.

1.) Meet in public
    2.) Let someone close to you know that you're going out with a potentially cute rapist
    3.) Meeting other gay guys in public becomes strangely mundane and routine, it's no big deal after your first time - if he asks you to go to his place then he wants some action
    3b.) Youthful cute 30-year olds have a habit of chopping people up. Or pounding them silly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3 Typhoon, Jan 17, 2016
  4. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He says hes with a friend and already gave me his adres for no reason. He's telling me he wants to fuck me and stuff ahahah. I don't even know you and he said that I am coming to his house now, eventhough I keep declining.

5. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to the world of gay dating, where text like that is the norm. Given the dating is conveniently substituted for anonymous sex it isn't uncommon to be sent that kind of message. Typically guys who type that way are either virgins or simply horny but have very little experience. Nothing will come out of that except a good shag or an STD.

I wouldn't worry too much about him, but it is obvious from your slight panic that you aren't ready for this.

6. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you don't trust him, don't meet him. It's always better to go with your gut instinct in these situations. I think the best thing to do would be to spend some time talking to someone before meeting them so you can get an idea of who they are - you know, beyond 'I want to fuck you'. You would probably feel more comfortable and at ease if you spent a few days or more exchanging messages - it'd be less like meeting a stranger and more like meeting a friend. Oh, and definitely meet in a well-lit public setting..

Of course, any of the people you meet could be rapists, but more than likely not.

#6 imnotreallysure, Jan 17, 2016
  7. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thanks guys. The reason I'm a bit panicing is because he lives really close to me and I'm scared ill run into him some day. I don't want to meet him, because I don't even know what kind of person he is and what if he as a STD? thanks again!

8. Joelouis

He's never met you before and he's already spelling out what he wants to do to you?
    Plus you say he's way older than you?
    Definitely take someone with you, and meet in a safe place like a cafe etc.

9. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would advice against meeting him. This has all the worrying elements in place:

1) Large age difference. The fact he looks younger is irrelevant. It's the difference in mental development that matters.
    2) Is eager to meet after short time.
    3) Is clearly after sex.

If you decide not to meet him just politely tell him that you feel the age difference is too big and you wish him good luck. If he is responsible person he will understand and won't bother you anymore. If he keeps begging you then he clearly is up no good. If he harasses you, file a police report.

10. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks. Truth be told it's a bit scary. he keeps teling me that I have to come and even told me "I want to soap you up and take a hot shower with you". This is kinda freaking me out. He also asked where I go to school. I getting the idea he's kinda pedo. So I think it's a no for me! I'm still scared of running in to him if I'm ever alone.Got any tips?

11. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If it was me I'd definitely meet him, I like a man in charge, especially one who could be a complete wacko.

In your case, since you're clearly freaked out, just ignore him and don't reply to his messages. He'll eventually find someone else and pester them. if you run into him, don't expect dramatic Bruce Willis action. At most you'll get a very clingy and creepy bloke (but cute, let's not forget that *giggle*) following your every move.

[​IMG]

Honestly though, you just described like a large proportion of very horny rejects in your post.

12. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Does he know you live just a few streets away? Does he know how you look like?

13. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks. Yeah he does know what I look like and he knows I live near him. I kinda wanted to go, but he kept urging me to come so thats weird to me.

14. JiminyJordy

JiminyJordy Guest

Well it's one of those double-edged sword situations. From what I'm gathering, you're hesitant about getting too close to him because he could turn out to be a " stalker next door" type. The guy is obviously interested in you though, but do his interests/intentions garner enough respect/sincerity for you to take the bait? If he's coming across as a sleaze, I'd steer clear. He definitely wouldn't be my type if he's showing no signs of modesty.

Your predicament is deciding how important a relationship is. Maybe you've been without a boyfriend for a while, and you're looking to get back into the saddle. Completely understandable because that's what were all looking for.

The situation you have on your hands is a shaky one, but it's manageable. I'd befriend him(closer than you already are) and make sure your expectations on all levels are very clear. He'll make it pretty obvious how easily he's gonna comply with what you're wanting/needing. Best of luck.

#14 JiminyJordy, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  15. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks I think I'll do that :slight_smile:

16. lovetoomuch

Good luck with this, it's a very tough situation. As people said above, it's understandable that you would want to meet because he sounds interesting and you may be searching for a boyfriend.

I personally think he is coming on a little too strong; just with the way I am, I probably wouldn't meet him. But there is nothing wrong with hooking up with a guy (at all) if that is what you are looking for.

You definitely have to make your expectations clear before you meet, if you decide to do meet. Just make sure you aren't saying very sexual things back to him and then not want to do anything when you get there because that could cause problems. Best of luck, let us know how it goes!

17. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks. I've decided I won't meer him. He doesn't even respond anymore, whixh tells me enough. Thanks everyone for trying to help me I appreciate it so much :grin:.