1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Just1Dude, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So today I was at the gym and at the end of my workout I went into the office to visit with some of the workers.

Eventually one of the trainers came in. I never really paid him much thought before, but today was odd. I worked out with my personal trainer today (ugh it was rough) and when it was over and I was walking to the office he said hey and I said hey back and he started laughing. Not like a guffaw laugh, but kind of like a "tease" laugh.. not in a mean way. Just odd.

Well after that confusion I walked into the office and sat and visited for a while. He eventually came in. He was shooting me odd looks, but was sort of "acting out" ..kind of like how a kid will show off when they meet someone new sometimes. Talking about video games, strutting around the office (it is a SMALL space), trying to be funny, flicking another guys nipple.

He and another manager left the office for a minute and I told the other I was going to leave because it was awkward. Well they got back too quickly for that - after another 15 minutes he walked over right in front of me and bent over right.in.front.of.me. Now this space is tiny. He bent over to look at the computer.. the butt was right there.

During the bend over session (which was lasting a while .....) I was like "nope" and got out of there. I def don't think he was flirting, but I swear he knows. Not too many people get that vibe from me, but I swear he knows haha.

Just another odd random story for your night. :icon_wink

2. 1ring

Wow that sounds like an odd day. Do you know his sexuality?

3. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know him well enough to know at all, but if I had to guess 99.9% sure he is straight.

4. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So what is your hypothesis why he was behaving that way? If he is straight and suspects you are not, why would he behave in that way?

5. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's probably messing around with you. Have you been working out with him for a while? He probably wants to show another side of him. Or he's just a bit concerned about his pay so he wants to show an odd side.

6. Gay1234

I agree with Bolt. Worst case he could be teasing you to make fun of you. Continue to monitor him.

Good Luck,
    Gay1234

7. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am thinking this. I haven't been working out with him at all, he is a newer trainer. Always very nice.

Maybe he was just acting out to act out, but he was never rude or hateful.