1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would anyone be interested in starting a Forum Roleplaying game?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by singtoh1, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singtoh1

Of course nothing to serious since everyone can't be on at once. It could be something like D&D but subtracting the dice so its basically just telling a story but everyone will improvise for there own Characters and guide the story line as they go. For example:

A cool breeze blew through the trees of the forest. Long had it been summer in this part of the world, but the winds grew colder and winter was coming. And, as the wise me liked to remind people, a long summer meant a long winter. The woods were thick, and the moonlight barely penetrated them. Few travelled through darkwood forest alone, yet next to a fire sat a solitary figure. A witch, sitting clearly within the fires illumination. Little did she know she wasn't alone. A lone fire on a dark night attracts all sorts of people... and creatures.

Then someone will chime in with,

Hello Mistress of Magic

I hope I didn't startle you.

I saw your fire from afar and I guess curiosity got the best of me.

My names Asura Rydia Revenge but you can call me Rydia.

Oh and this is CHOCO one of my Chocobos.

Rebecca glanced up, startled as somebody walked into the light of the campfire. She picked up her staff, but sat it down after seeing the little human girl standing there. She didn't exactly judge the tiny little girl a threat.

"Mistress of magic? Please, spare me. Just Rebecca. And your last name is revenge? Seriously? Who the heck names their kids that?" She shook her name at the complete oddity this newcomer was. "So, what? You some kind of summoner headed to Messina?"

Maybe its to complicated of a game for a forum...If anyone is interested let me know

2. pirateninja

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.