1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought they knew.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EnchanterForest, Jan 21, 2016.

1. EnchanterForest

I told my crush I liked them, to be honest I thought they already knew. It was awkward for the rest of lunch. They seem okay with it, but I am not sure how tomorrow is going to be. Since we have double Music in the morning :icon_eek:. I am so nervous.

2. GayPugs

When I told my crush I had a crush on her, I thought she knew, too. She eventually became my girlfriend and then I realized that I don't want her as a girlfriend and we're in the process of breaking up but, I think your crush was just taken by surprise! She/he/they will come around and tell you that they just want to be friends and not date or she/he/they will say something along the lines of they also like you! Just wait it out. If it takes more than two weeks, confront them and say you're sorry if you freaked them out saying that you had a crush on them and that you would really like to stay friends if not anything more. Hope this was helpful! It took me forever to write.

3. EnchanterForest

Thanks this does help, I am a less nervous now. Well I will find out tomorrow.:thumbsup:

4. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good for you! I know it can be such a nerve-racking thing. Good luck tomorrow :thumbsup:

#4 XenaxGabby, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  5. EnchanterForest

We didn't really speak and I tried to bring it up but it didn't work. There is next week.

6. John W

Good luck Forest!