1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What you Want

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ohioboy, Jun 11, 2007.

1. ohioboy

What do you want in a lover

Me personaly i would like a athletic taller guy with brown hair blue,green eyes and a great personality yeah like he's even out there someone tell me to get real!!!

Nature herself imprints on the minds of all the idea of god:"cieco"

2. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone who is gentle, yet has a backbone when needed. AND cute, cute, cute.

3. TeeBe

Someone who I enjoy BEING with. Someone who I don't feel like I have to put on a facade for, DON'T need to dress to the nines, who I can relax with. Low Maintenence. Not afraid to try new things. Strong.

And someone who doesn't just want to get in my pants...

4. TexasRomance

TexasRomance Guest

MIne boy has to be fit.
    Athletic but not so huge he can break a twig by staring at it..thats just gross
    Eye can be any color but they must be the same color...
    hair doesnt matter as long as its cute and not neon stuff
    if i had to describe my perfect boy it would be
    Tall, light-skinned, soft brown eyes, short brown hair, fit with at least a six pack, tight ass, no facial hair( except the obvious...).
    He would be gentle with me and rough when Needed. He would stand up for me and pick the pieces up for me when i feel that i cant. He'd show me tough love when love isnt enough.He would never ever think about cheating on me not even once for any reason would it cross his mind. He would be mine and mine alone for me to love and to hold, nothing would come between us and he would always say " I love you" even if we arent doing anything particular to show our feelings.
    But like you said...no one out there except for me maybe is like this so i might as get real as well.

5. Steam Giant

Someone who loves me for who I am, and wouldn't want me any other way ^^ someone who's willing to support me through my rough times, and accept my help when they themselves have it rough. That just about covers it ^^

6. blake21

someone that is kind that does not put one down to make them self feel better who does not cheat who trusts you and you can trust back someone who will listens to me someone who would be there for me if you needed someone and will let you be there for them someone you can talk to someone who will stand up to me when needed someone that will support me and will except me for who i am

7. Kimi

Great personalities...I don't like to wish too much...cuz usually the bigger desires, the bigger disappointments...

Good looks always appreciated.

Most importantly, he/she doesn't restrains me in any ways...that's a big no-no:eusa_naug

8. SpikySpice

Hmm, a really cute + hot+ and atractive guy, of course^^
    For the outside, I like a good shape guy, not too skinny or too big. Yer, not too muscular ot too thin, not too dark skin or too pale, not too tall or too short, not too... ok enough of that>_< He needs to be manly, but romantic, not too sensitive tho,...

A really good educated guy, handy, smart , funny, dont take too long to understand things and dont give me too many question marks! Has sense of humor

Great personality, cares bout others, has a big heart, a strong man who I can lay on his shoulder, ooo, and a calm one cuz I'm not calm, so he needs to be the one who can control anything

Um, I dont care bout hair + eyes colorzzzzzzz, but a little hairy face is cool^^

Dont cheat on me, dont lie, dont scream, dont bite

9. Jerr

One word..

Straight. lol

Ok well we have to have some heterosexual things in common.

OH... Money doesn't hurt!

10. GuitarGirl1350

Someone who I don't have to worry about being angered easily or hurt easily. I get really paranoid around those types of people.
    Someone who is affectionate. I love being physical- hugs, kisses, cuddling, holding hands, etc.
    Someone openminded, who will listen my opinions and agree with them, or make a strong and valid argument to dissagree with them. (I like debating all the time, just not real anger)
    Someone intellectual, yet silly.
    Preferably a vegetarian, but beggers can't be choosers. =P

On an aesthetic level...
    Blonde or black hair and blue, green, or hazel eyes. Larger in body size, taller than I. Glasses ^_^ but it doesn't matter all that much.

11. Wolfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm still trying to figure that out, but I'd be fine as long as he respects and supports me both as a person and as an artist, which isn't too much to ask. I know how it feels to be totally denied of both, and it's absolutely miserable, so respect and support are really important to me. Since I know how it feels to be denied of respect and support, I sure as hell won't deny my boyfriend of either.
    Aside from that, I'm pretty low-maintenance, and wouldn't mind a high-maintenance boyfriend if he isn't selfish.
    As for what I'm attracted to, I don't really have a particular type, to be honest with you. If I find him attractive (attraction isn't always about looks), he cares about his appearance, and we show we care for - or maybe even *gasp* love - each other, I'd be happy.
    . . . yeah, I guess that's about it.

12. ampthejazz

I'm open for a lot of things. But ideally....

-Around my age.
    -Kind, gentle, but not a push-over.
    -Understands my strange sense of humor
    -Likes music / respects my eclectic taste in music.
    -Not an idiot.
    -Not competitive. For example, if this guy happens to be a piano player or a singer or something, I don't want him trying to outdo me.
    -Honest.
    -Open-minded, not uncomfortable talking about deep things

Physically...
    -Eyes / hair / style don't matter, as long as they work for the person.
    -Nice features are always welcome (arms, pecs, abs, butt, etc.) but never required.
    -Probably not someone who's too big.

Basically, as long as I'm attracted to the person and we click, I'm pretty open-minded about it.

13. xequar

Call this an idealistic dream, but I want the person that, when I'm around them, I feel like the other half of me is there. Theoretically, they'd be around my age, love cycling as much as I do (and look the part, too), and be a mellow, down-to-earth person. Sure, I want them to be an athletic looking type, but really, I'd rather be able to cuddle with someone and share all my hopes and fears with them than have to look at them from afar.

14. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He knows that he's what I am looking for.

15. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Guest

those guys are definitely out there. I found only a week after I came out and weve been dating ever since. Hes tall, athletic, blond, blue-eyed, hot! , reallllly smart, kind, out, funny, cute, fun, playful basically perfect AHHHHHH!

sorry yeah im just really excited

16. SadConfusedBandGeek

This is gonna sound stupid! BUT Someone like me!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Lol, cause i like how i act.

BUT I dont want someone excactly like me cause thats stupid, just someone similar,

Either Black or Blonde hair kinda emo-ish, blue/green eyes, not to tall lol,
    And reeeeeeeeeeeeely sweet:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:
    And funny lol

Ya but there is no one like that where i live lol or they would be my best friend ever lmao
    OH WELL<3 i can dream:slight_smile:

17. ohioboy

we'll you all went deep on my did you i was just talking we'll typing about looks but hey this is fun too

18. Jim1454

Hmmm - I'm still trying to figure that out...

Similar to above, I want to meet someone that I'm totally comfortable with - can spend time together doing nothing at all and enjoy it. At the same time, I want someone with some interests that are different from mine so that there is something for us both to learn.

Likely someone around my own age would be ideal. They don't need to be god like in terms of their build - cuz lord knows I'm not! :grin: