1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting hit on in bars.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainbowAlpaca, Jan 23, 2016.

1. RainbowAlpaca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know this is a cliche subject, but it does happen. I wanna hear everyone's thoughts on being hit on in bars. This room is mainly for gays/lesbians being hit on by the opposite gender. But everyone's free to give their own input/experiences.

#1 RainbowAlpaca, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I don't go to bars because I'm not old enough! :frowning2:

On the other hand I know that this experience has happened to you and I've been hit on by the opposite sex in public and whenever I think some girl is flirting with themselves I just try to show I'm not interested. People have really bad gaydars because I think it's pretty obvious that I'm gay IMO but some people are just too damn oblivious. Really though I just try and do my best to show I'm not interested and if I catch them checking me out then I just automatically look back and wait till one of us leaves.

3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm completely oblivious to all hit on attempts and flirting. My sister tells me that a lot of girls are trying to flirt with me but I just don't get it. Happens with guys too though. I didn't realize a guy was interested in me despite a tirade of obvious signs for days until he started fondling my ass and I confusedly asked him what is he doing. His confused reply was epic: "What does it look like!?"

4. Ryu

Ryu

Y'know that that's pretty much the whole point of bars right? If you want booze buying it at an off lisence is cheaper than having a pint at a bar, so why do people go to bars unless they're looking for somebody to either get a quick bang outta or maaayyybbeee go on a date and then get a quick bang.

But eh, what do I know, I'm a minor and can't drink.

#4 Ryu, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  5. Gomez

Out Status:
    Some people
    I usually try to edge away, give them a friendly no thanks - but a lot of straight dudes assume that if a woman is friendly, she's cool with you being in her business... invading her personal space and crowding her and making her uncomfortable... >_____>

But I mean, if he's cool and just kinda flirty but not being insistent about it it's fine.

I go to bars to drink, anyway, not get hit on. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. joshvolby

been in a bar, that time im confuse of my sexuality (you know if im a gay or bi) and there is this GAY followed me in CR he locked the door and aggressively kiss me and grab my d*** i was so shock and push him hard i heard how his head bangs on the wall but he is fine i saw him trying to get up and no blood (i just wish theres blood lol) then i just get leave the bar.

7. RainbowAlpaca

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly, I usually go to bars to hang out with friends who I haven't seen in ages. Maybe get a little tipsy in the process.
    But getting hit on by some guy gets doubly annoying when I've got my girlfriend with me as well, even when it's obvious we're a couple. :dry:

8. Psaurus918

I've only been hit on once at a bar and it was by a girl. She was super annoying and wouldn't take no for an answer.

I wish I would get hit on by guys at the bar though, it would be nice

9. Lipstick Leuger

I just say "thanks, but I am married" and then I add "to a woman" and that pretty much stops it in it's tracks..........

10. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I never got hit on in bars when I had blonde hair, but I've been back to black for a month now and since then every time I've been to a bar a guy has come to hit on me (all three times lol) I wanna go back to blonde 8DD

I've usually told that I gotta go - straight guys get more excited if I say I have a girlfriend even though that has been quite an honest thing to say.

11. state-champs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Personally i don't care since I'm bi. If I find you attractive I'll give you a chance. But no one ever hits on me in bars because I'm usually out with guy friends and I look like a fucking 15or 16 year old :frowning2: