1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I tell this person....(Roleplay chat related)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NateC7, Jan 24, 2016.

1. NateC7

Ok so I'm in this chatroom, it's a roleplay room. For those who don't know it's basically where you create your own characters, or take a character in a fandom and roleplay as them. It can be in universe or outside of universe, etc.

There's this one member who fails to come up with their own stuff as much as I do. I mean I'm the one usually leading the whole plot and he's just following. He rarely ever has any ideas of his own and that's why I don't like being partnered up to rp with him.

How do I tell this person that I really do not like how he often has no idea what to do for a starting post or a plot and if he wants people to rp with him more, he needs to do that. How do I do that without coming off as an asshole?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you gently prod the story in his direction, making things happen to him and forcing him to take action? If he doesn't take the bait, it will be pretty obvious he's trying to participate as little as possible.