1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psycological study

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Legnaj, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Hey I'm part of a study that is going on at my college and our project is pretty intresting. We were given the task to evaluate psycological development amoung various groups of indaviduals. We decided to break development into diffrent groups. I quickly vouched for the GLBT population. You can fill this out for fun and I can give ya results on where your are psycologicaly (your mentality and what not). Your results won't be on the actual study becuase this has to be done as an interview but It will give me a better idea of a foundated hypothesis. If you do fill this out please don't reasearch anything, makes it more intresting and more acurate. Peace and Thank You's :c) (if you really want to fill it out but find it to be way to personal for others to read then just message it to me for results.)

HUMAN DEVELOPMENT

results messaged (A) or given on forum (B):

What do you eat? (Favorite foods, usual menus:breakfast, lunch, dinner)

Do you consider yourself to be healthy?

What do you do to keep yourself healthy?

What do you do for exercise?

What sports do you enjoy?

What sports do you play?

Do you get enough sleep a night?

How many hours a night do you sleep?

What does this proverb mean: “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”

If you had three wishes, what would they be?

What do you read? (Names of authors, books, magazines, newspapers)

What do you do for work? Or did if retired? Or want to do when you grow up?

How did you prepare for this work? Or how will you prepare?

How many friends do you have?

How many best friends do you have?

What makes a person a friend?

What do you enjoy doing with your friends?

What clubs or organizations do you belong?

Do you belong to a religious organization?

Do you date? If so, how do you choose a person to date?

What makes you happy?

What makes you sad?

What makes you angry?

Of what are you afraid?

What do you think of death?

If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If they had the right nutritional value, I could survive on Pop-Tarts and Mountain Dew for weeks. I particularly like seafood and Asian restaurants, but I don't have any particular "favorites".

I think I definitely have room to improve, but I'm healthier than a lot of people I know.

I don't really put much effort into it, really.

I don't. Or, very rarely. Maybe a lap around the house twice a year or something, I'm really not into exercise.

I don't like sports.

What sports do you play?
    I DEFINITELY don't play them.

No.

6-8 on a weekday, around 10 on the weekends.

What does this proverb mean: “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”
    Means you're gonna knock your house down and probably get cut.

In this order: The power of flight, the ability to heal physical or health concerns, and to witness the destruction of the human race so I could live peacefully, by myself, for the rest of my life.

I used to like Stephen King until all his work turned into supernatural fantasy at the ending. I'm currently reading some Palahniuk and Vonnegut, the local newspaper, and a few tech/psychology magazines.

I looking into journalism, but I haven't settled on anything.

I actually care about "the news" now. I watch and read a lot more political commentary than my schoolmates, and I'm constantly improving my writing.

A small little circle, maybe two or three. A lot more people I'm acquainted with and could rely on if I needed help, but only a few who I really call "friends".

No such thing.

Varies greatly for everyone.

Not much, I don't really spend much time with them outside of school. I'm not a social person at all, if you don't already know me.

Unless I became a member of the HRC by ordering one of their pens online, none.

I would sooner jump in front of a train.

Don't have a car, or a cell phone, or a job, or much of anything. Thus, I don't date.

What makes you happy?
    I'm a sucker for nostalgia. And being alone. Somehow, being by myself makes me more peaceful and relaxed than anything else. The only exception is my mom and aunts - if I can get those three in the same room together, and join in, I'm content.

What makes you sad?
    Not much makes me really sad any more. Except the ending to "Grave of the Fireflies".

What makes you angry?
    Seeing my work go to waste. Or seeing other people wasting their time on things that will not benefit them.

Of what are you afraid?
    That I might die without having accomplished something, or really enjoying myself.

The same thing I think about the time before I was born. I go back to nonexistence. Nothingness. Poof, there I go. Maybe I'll finally get some quiet time in the void.

I would have come out to my mom and aunts much sooner. I knew they would be fine with it, but I spent months getting stressed over it. And they were probably suspicious anyway.

3. Courtneyyy

Cereal for breakfast, a bag of chips for lunch when I don't get a lunch break, cafeteria food the other days for lunch. Dinner is whatever random food I can find. My favorite foods are raspberries and chicken strips.

Not really, but I'm average sized and I'm never sick, so I'm not complaining.

Altho it doesn't happen much, I do try to eat lots of vegetables. I don't drink soda. I drink a lot of water. I try to get enough sleep.

I participate in PE with my students.

Basketball and football.

What sports do you play?
    I don't.

I try, but many things keep me up late at night.

5-8. Depends on the day, my classes start at different times.

If you've got issues, don't point out other people's issues.

Enough money to pay for school, a car and an apartment while I'm going to school.
    Clarity in who I am
    Find the love of my life

Not much. I am guilty of loving the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.

I'm an aide in a junior high special ed class. In a few years I will be an elementary teacher or a junior high math teacher.

School, mandatory volunteer work (it's a component of my classes), student teaching, and my job is a good preparation for work.

On facebook I have like 400ish. But for reals, like 10 people.

This is a hard question. I guess someone who I enjoy being with, who I can talk to and trust.

Just being with them. We watch a lot of movies.

I go to the Methodist club at the university.

^^ Yep.

Right now I don't date.

What makes you happy?
    My friends.

What makes you sad?
    Idk. My failures.

What makes you angry?
    Things that don't work as smoothly as they should.
    Of what are you afraid?

It happens. Sometimes too soon. It is a hard concept to fully understand (at least for me).

I wish I had more motivation to do school. I'd like to be more confident in myself. I'd like more money.

4. singtoh1

HUMAN DEVELOPMENT

Usually nothing for Breakfast

Do to my job, I have late lunches around 4pm ruffly which usually is some form of sandwich

Dinner I eat probably around 7-8pm which is usually anything from a stir fry to hamburger helper. My partner and I might eat a take out of Chinese food or pizza about once a week.

Absolutely not

I try to eat as best as I can and when I can't I try to eat less. I drink water, juices teas and coffees instead of sodas.

Dance Dance Revolution, Wii (I know terrible right)

Soccer is the only sport I could remotely enjoy playing and that is stretching it.

What sports do you play?
    none

I get enough sleep (7-9hours) but I always feel exhausted.

*7-9 hours

People who have problems of their own shouldn't judge other people who have problems. Or to put it differently people who are sinners shouldn't judge other people for their sins but judge themselves for their own.

I wish I was Dead
    I wish I had magical powers
    I wish my family and friends would be set for life financially.

Lol Harry potter that's pretty much it. Sometimes I will read books on the Metaphysical, Witchcraft and some religion based books. Spark Magazine(Local Mag.)

I work at a Sandwich shop/Deli. I also sell jewelry that I make on the side.

*I've been in retail for about 4-5 yrs and I'm trying to go to school for business. My major may change to Sign Language Interpreter.

Close friends 0 unfortunately but I have about 10 friends that I go out with every once in a blue moon also some friends on EC and on Facebook.

Their willingness to be there for you through good and bad times. Not give up on you though life.

Everything from movies, shopping, grabbing a drink and just hanging out at home.

I used to be with a Live action role playing game called Darkon but I don't go there often though b/c it is to far of a drive

Nope

One that would most likely take interest in me. That basically has the same interest. Someone who is laid back and treats me well.

What makes you happy?
    Being around friends, absorbing myself into a good video game and sleeping. lol I'm easy.

What makes you sad?
    Life in general. Waking up, money, my partner when he is being a :***:.

What makes you angry?
    Bigots, customers at work, stupid people(When I mean stupid people I don't mean scored an F on there midterm, I mean the OMG how did you survive this long idiots).

Of what are you afraid?
    I'm afraid for my family, friends, my job, my pets. I'm Claustrophobic, Androphobic and I have a crowd phobia.

Bring it. No but seriously I believe death isn't something that should be frightening of, it's more or less the beginning of the end.

I would have told off a lot more people that did me wrong in my past. Example my father for not believing in anything I'm done, bigots through my whole life, I would have come out sooner or would have gone ahead and killed myself in 7th grade to teach those :***:ers a lesson.

5. myra

breakfast=usually skipped. if eaten sugary kid cereals or a blueberry bagel. lunch=a quick sandwhich, maybe pasta, usually chef boyarde. Dinner=grab and go from the dining hall. meaning either pizza or chicken strips with french fries. Occasionally penne pasta or spaghetti.

Not at all. I'm working on it, trying get active. Eat less. I'm alright, but not in the shape i should be.

i'm in fencing, and just started kickboxing. sometimes i go out an run. mostly i just focus on relaxing and my mental health.

fence, kickboxing, running/jogging, walking really fast to class across campus cuz i'm late.

I like to play anything at once. Backyard football, cross country, soccer, kick ball, etc. Not saying I'm good, but I have fun with it. I don't like watching sports though. or playing golf. don't like that at all.
    What sports do you play?
    I ran cross country in high school... I'm in fencing now. Nothing other than that.

Probably not.

sometimes 4 sometimes 9. it all depends. I don't usually wake up rested though.

Be careful what you do because your actions could shatter your life.

1.infinite wishes.
    2. to know exactly what i wanted to do in life
    3. to get past all my personal problems with the family

Mmm...I like vampire books. Love fantasy stuff. Currently more into theoretical books though...the god delusion, etc

I'm going to be an elementary teacher

um...i'm in school majoring in early childhood education

Friends? Mmm...I'd say...4 good ones i'd trust with my life.

My four friends are my best friends. Don't need anymore.

They have to be absolutely loyal to me, smack me when i need it, provide a shoulder to cry on if need be, but always love me for who i am.

just hanging out. go watch a movie. chill out. have a cuddle pile. talk about random things. play video games occasionally

well, i was in alot in high school. In college though, I'm in fencing club and involved with the LGBT center.

Used to. Not anymore. I'm a spiritual atheist/agnostic.

Right now i'm in a relationship. I date soley based on personality. looks don't matter neither does gender. I date them because i like who they are internally. Looks matter only after i've fallen in love and then i think they are beautiful

What makes you happy?
    being loved and being in love. I don't need anything more than that to be happy.

What makes you sad?
    thinking about my aborted child; my family for shunning me; a loved one leaving

What makes you angry?
    people who force their views on you; being intentionally deceived.

Of what are you afraid?
    the unknown

its a fact of life and bound to happen sometime sooner or later. why bother thinking about it? Its no different than not being born.

I would change how i learned how to handle my emotions. I'm bad at that and have poor emotional stability. Thats the only thing. Nothing else. I have no regrets. Everything happened for a reason and eventually worked out for the best.

6. oneguy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I eat pretty unhealthily. Usually cereal for breakfast, sweet bread for Nutrition and these mini hamburgers for lunch at school, and for dinner it is either pizza (or some other kind of junk food) or something homemade.

Not really. I live a sedentary life, but I manage to keep the pounds off, amazingly.

I drink fluids and eat certain fruits as snacks, as well as yogurts.

Haha I mosh at gigs, but that's pretty much it. I sometimes run, though not frequently.

None. Seriously.

What sports do you play?
    None.

I usually sleep at 12:00 midnight on school nights, and 1:00 to 2:00 a.m. during the weekend. I'm working on this, though.

On average? Probably around 6 hours.

That people shouldn't judge or ridicule others, as the remarks they "throw" around will most likely end up hurting them in the long-run.

To have the ability to become invisible, to have a good-paying job, and for an end to all war.

Stephen King, Franz Kafka's The Metamorphosis, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Poe, pretty much any type of Mystery or Horror novel. Also, I like reading about the supernatural and related stories/myths.

I don't really know, possibly an author or some sort of journalist.

Research as many topics as I can, and better myself in my writing structure and prose.

Quite a lot (and still growing) from many different social circles/cliques.

They have to be able to take a joke, not be obnoxiously loud, have at least average intelligence, be able to start a conversation (as I fail horribly with my social skills), and overall be courteous to my person and others around them.

Talking about esoteric subjects and listening to their insight on said subjects, going to the movies to loiter for a few hours, going to gigs, playing video games over Xbox Live, and just laughing at nothing to entertain ourselves.

None. Well, Creative Writing could be considered a club, so that?

No.

Not really, I honestly don't care to be in a relationship.

What makes you happy?
    Talking to the guy I like, joking with friends, playing video games.

What makes you sad?
    When I dwell on some small mistake I commit and think about it and how I could have done things differently.

What makes you angry?
    The same as above, and when people are biased and ignorant on certain topics.

Of what are you afraid?
    Rejection and getting old.

I am unafraid of it. It is sad, but a natural part of life.

My social awkwardness and insecurities, which have really stunted my chances for an enjoyable life.

#6 oneguy15, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  7. dictionary

What do you eat? (Favorite foods, usual menus:breakfast, lunch, dinner)Breakfast-Nutrigrain
    Recess-Muffin, Peach, Yougurt
    Lunch-Vegimite and Cheese Roal and dried apricots
    Dinner-Generaly Balanced fast food once a week at most

Yep

Balance what goes in and what i do

Run, Play sport, gym

Rowing and Hockey

What sports do you play?
    Rowing and Hockey

Yes generaly

7 when I have to wake up for gym
    9 normaly

That we shouldent be hypocrytical

3 more wishes
    End of poverty
    Unlimited money

Don't read all that often other than the news, or school books.. infact being forced to read crap books and study them turnt me of reading...

Check out chick dude..... Architect, urban planer, teacher , pollititian

How did you prepare for this work? Or how will you prepare?*
    Well go to uni, read more look at buildings and cities

10 close friends

one

Someone that cares about you

Joking having fun ect...

Debating, Social Justice, Refugee Tutor, Chior

I am a baptised catholic and go to a catholic school

Hmmmm.... not sure...

What makes you happy?
    these are hard questions... being sucsesfull

What makes you sad?
    People dying

8. pirateninja

Breakfast: A glass of milk, a berocca tablet and one of the Cambridge diet cartons.

Lunch: A sandwich, something extra and some fruit.

Dinner: a vegetarian version of whatever everyone else is eating. Usually salad or pasta.

I'm not quite sure what you mean to be healthy. I'm not overweight, but I'm not skinny. I'm kinda stocky and average. I actually had myself weighed and measured and was slap bang in the middle of the BMI scale. I'm fit-ish, in the sense that I normally play goalkeeper in most sports (less running :grin:) and my stamina when it comes to running is TERRIBLE.

Well, I've started going to my Mom's fitness class, lifting weights and prancing around like a prat :grin: still, my arm strength has improved, and my stamina when jogging has improved. I also play occasional football at school or with my dad. Plus, I don't eat unhealthy foods all the time. I have the occasional pizza in the evenings but never more than twice a week. And my crisps and chocolate intake are at a minimum.

Jogging (sometimes), weights, sit ups, push ups, occasional football as well as sometimes playing some different sports just for a laugh. I'm not a sports mad person, but I don't do nothing.

I love football. I love watching and I love playing. My favourite position to play is goalkeeper.

What sports do you play?

Football, sometimes hockey if I'm in the mood to take the place of a reserve at school, some athletics.

Probably not. I rarely get to sleep before one in the morning and on school days I have to get up at seven in the morning.

Usually six, even at weekends because I have to get up later, but I stay up later :lol:

Don't be a hypocrite. You wouldn't want people throwing stones at your glass house, so don't throw them at others.

For gay marriage to be legal everywhere.

For everyone in the world to have access to free clean water, enough food to eat, a roof over their heads and an education.

For every disease to be curable.

Everything. You put a DVD in front of me and I'll read the blurb on the back as well as the crappy little bits of paper inside it. Put a newspaper in front of me (no matter what it is) and I'll read it.

I want to work in art. Maybe teaching it or going into art therapy would be nice. I really don't mind as long as it is in that field.

Getting my A-levels done and then heading off to university :grin: Which will be happening in September (!)

Best friends? Two. Good friends? About twenty. People I know? Far too many.

Two. We're inseparable, except for lessons, because I'm all arty farty and they like science and maths.

Someone who you can trust. They may be late or too talkative, but they don't let you down where it matters. There are quite a few people on EC that I would consider a friend, maybe even best friends. It's just a shame that we can only communicate through the internet rather than face to face.

Watching films, going on trips, having a laugh, drinking! :grin: Anything really, I just like being around them.

My LGBT youth group is my main IRL group, although according to facebook, I'm also a member of various "If I can get so many people to join this group..." groups :grin:

Nope. I'm agnostic. I don't know what to believe.

I have been in many non-reciprocal relationships. I can be very picky about who I date. I don't want people too clingy or possessive, but at the same time I need to feel loved and appreciated. If I can't have that, then it just doesn't work.

What makes you happy?

South Park and wine :grin: Plus, my iPod. I have some great music and videos on there. I even have a "Good mood" playlist on there to cheer me up.

What makes you sad?

Films can make me sad. There are certain scenes in certain films that always have me crying my eyes out even hours later. And then personal tragedies of course.

What makes you angry?

Injustice. Whether I think it's injustice in a personal matter (eg a family argument) or on a more widescale basis (eg Prop 8), it makes my blood boil.

Of what are you afraid?

The dark. You can't see what's around you or if someone is coming. I always have to have a light on just so I can see what's going on in my surroundings.

It's coming. Whether it be today or 80 years from now, it will come for us all. Which is why we have to make the most of life before it catches up with us.

I honestly don't know. I'm quite content right now. It may not be the best it's ever been but it isn't terrible.

9. Lychee

My favourite food is meat :slight_smile: On a typical day I would eat:
    Breakfast - fruit or nothing
    Morning tea - chips, fruit pureé, juice, lollies
    Lunch - A wrap with cream cheese, ham, carrots
    Afternoon snack - tuna and crackers, ice cream
    Dinner - steak and one vegetable (usually baby corn, beans, brocolli, carrots or capsicum)

No.

I don't really bother actually; I'm lazy

Exercise? What is this concept you call "exercise"? (refer to previous answer)

You can enjoy sport?

What sports do you play?
    None

Not at the moment, I spend too much time studying

5-8

Don't be a hypocrite.

Well aside from more wishes, health for everyone, unlimited wealth for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, and for no one in the world to live in poverty

Cleo, Cosmopolitan, The Herald Sun (newspaper), Marian Keyes, Jodi Picoult, Shakespeare

I want to become a mathematician :grin:

Get a degree in maths. possibly a PhD

Close friends - 5.
    Friends - 30+

It's not really a physical thing that they do which makes them considered to be a friend, it's more of what I feel towards them. There aren't really any set rules

Chilling at each others houses, going out to the city, movies, parties, etc

Umm.. debating club, environmental action group

NO.

Yeah, kinda. Well, if I like them and they ask me out, I'll accept :grin:

What makes you happy?
    Really ridiculous things. Such as drawing diagonal lines across my maths book

What makes you sad?
    death

What makes you angry?
    People not meeting my expectations

Of what are you afraid?
    Crossing the road. Horses. Failure

It's inevitable. But I think I'd prefer my own to anyone else's

My health

10. tallship

Tea ,buttered toast . sometimes cereal. cheese pasta as a treat a good sunday roast ( roast beef or lamb ,roast potatoes, veg ,yorkshire pudding , gravy) and a syrup pudding and custard to finish .

i dont really eat well i dont seem to feel hungry and graze the fridge,hence i drink a lot of tea and eat toast and eat cheese alot .

surprisingly i am fairly healthy, mental health is something else lol

not a lot but i do tend to walk a fair bit these days

walk

Not into sport ,

What sports do you play?
    Don't do sport though I did do re enactment combat (not a sport)
    as to an official sport i did fencing for a while in my youth

yes but often feel tired

go to bed about 1AM get up at 9am ,but will wake up at least three times in that time (I work a late shift )

*What does this proverb mean: “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”
    same as judge not others least ye be judged ie dont criticise or judge others especially if your in the same situation as them

To have endless supply of wishes , that way i could keep doing good things and correct my mistakes when my wish has unforseen consequences.

historical reference books , social history diaries etc not into fiction books

forklift driver

got made redundant numerous times from various dead end jobs drifted into it not a career choice*

acquintances not really friends

a person your comfortable and at ease with ,who can make you smile ,someone who cares and is there for you as you are for them, trouble is i have been let down when i have needed friends in the past , you only find out when you call so i dont ask now

not a lot ,just visit them mostly

none

no

no

What makes you happy?
    Helping friends, helping youngsters not make the same mistakes i did ,seeing them go on to have a decent life

What makes you sad?
    being lonely , unloved

What makes you angry?
    cruelty , physical or mental

Of what are you afraid?
    life

a release

not be gay, if not that to of handled it better , been more sociable ,not a deppressive got a better education

11. Kat22

Breakfast=Nothing
    Lunch=usually a quesadilla or soup
    Dinner=soup or tacos or chicken

Not at all

Lol not enough. I walk to work, but it's only a block away, and when the weather isn't bad I'll walk to the bars when I go out or walk to the store.

Ha ha see above

Swimming and basketball

What sports do you play?
    Swimming

Never

At most? 6 but usually never that many

People shouldn't complain about others, when they too do wrong.

In no order: 1)To have a better body/healthier body, 2)World peace/acceptance of all (no more wars, no more bans on gay marriage, etc.) 3)True love

Ayn Rand, Harry Potter, Online News sites, and Psychology books

Currently work for a phone survey company as a supervisor, but I want to be a Psychologist that specializes in LGBT young adults.

I will graduate in december with my degree in psychology and a minor in biology and will start my graduate program in January

Best? 3 Good? about 10 Others? many

Someone I can trust, have a serious conversation with, but at the same time have fun and be myself around as well without judgement!

If a friend is a true friend, we can do absolutely nothing and still be content. . .but I also like to go out with friends, stay in and watch movies, cook, and surf online with friends.

Not really any right now. I am working on joining the Psych club at my school, though.

I claim a religion if that is what you mean.

I do, the person has to be someone that can first be my friend, then be my girlfriend

What makes you happy?
    My friends, and traveling

What makes you sad?
    When I fight with my friends, when someone dies, breakups, when I am alone and my mind is allowed to wander.

What makes you angry?
    I am easily annoyed, but not so easily made angry--cheaters and liers

Of what are you afraid?
    Failure

It's scary, obviously, but a part of life, so I try not to think about it and just live my life.

I would be in a different town than I am now, and I would have a better relationship with my family.

12. kaster

HUMAN DEVELOPMENT

A or B whatever's easier? put on my wall?
    breakfast - meaty stuff once a week or so, cereal with rice milk, muselii, dried fruit, toast with marmite. depends what Im in the mood for. Lunch a sandwich usually ham salad or similar. Dinner varies, meat or fish, potatos, veg. water or juice to drink

yeah pretty healthy

try to eat well, sports, not drink too much etc.

go to the gym, swimming (lifeguard) and play rugby so training for that.

playing rugby, swimming, classes like aerobics and yoga. watching gymnastics, athletics etc

What sports do you play?
    Rugby, thats about it really.

sometimes

I'd average it at 7 or 8?

"Nobody should throw stones regardless of housing situation" ""unless you're TRAPPED in a glass house.. so really the saying should be "People should not throw stones UNLESS trapped in a glass house" hah sorry avoiding the question but Demetri Martin is too funny..

1) less suffering in the world as a whole. 2) My life to work out well 3) Find someone who I love and who loves me..please

books; Harry Potter obv, Catcher in the Rye, The Bell Jar, Catch 22, George Orwell books in general, Clockwork Orange, Zadie Smith..lots. Magazines; Vogue, WAD, i-D, Elle, fashiony stuff, and the crappy gossip ones just for a laugh. My local newspaper.

Lifeguard and sports coach right now. Want to be either a Doctor, a Haematologist or something else sciency.

I'm at university now studying Anatomy. Lifeguard I took a course and got a job in my local leisure centre.

lots and lots and lots

Someone you enjoy spending time with, you could spend a day with and not fall in to uncomfortable silences.

talking, gossiping, watching movies, watching tv, swimming, sports, listening to music, playing games.

Girl Guiding, Summer Camp, womens rugby... I belong to more but I'm not very active in them

no, Im not a religious person at all!

I do but not presently dating anyone. If I get on well with a person and like them and think it could work as more than friendship

What makes you happy?
    my friends, funny tv shows, my family, chocolate, sleeep, rugby.

What makes you sad?
    family problems, remembering people that have passed away, when I hear of bad things that happen to other people.

What makes you angry?
    a very small number of people, when I do something right and people say its wrong, getting in to stupid arguments, losing something and not being able to find it..

Of what are you afraid?
    not a lot, losing people, the future. and slightly moths :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I dont "fear" it really, everything has to die, its a part of life. Its necessary, but I still need to get my head around loss.

I'd have got an A in higher english so I could have applied to Medicine (because I would have got in had I not got that C..).

13. HeronsStorm

(A) or (B), whatever is easiest for you.

Usually a variety of fruits, meats and vegetables. Mostly fruits like apples, bananas, strawberries, etc.

I’m not in as good of shape as I could be, but I’m not 300 pounds.

Run/walk, eat my fruits/veggies/meats.

Run/walk

Just watching? None, really.

What sports do you play?
    I’ll play most sports, I like football when I get to play. Otherwise I’m not really a ‘team sports’ kind of person.

I believe so, if I don’t have nightmares. If I get serious nightmares I’ll wake up scratching my arms, usually bleeding. I have some particularly bad scars where I scratched the skin off left over from about three months ago. Luckily the nightmares are not that often.

A good seven hours, go to bed at 9 pm and wake up at 4 am.

People who have bad self confidence and weakness (the fragile glass) shouldn’t insult and humiliate others, lest the karma bites them in the butt (the stones).

That my mom didn’t have to work so hard just to pay basic bills so I could spend more time with her, that I could see my dad more often (it’s been about two or three years), and that I had more time to do things I like, like reading and drawing.

I’m reading Ayn Rand’s stuff right now, I love the Celestine prophecy. I like a lot of books on philosophy and human nature (Ex: Sophie’s World, Lord of the Flies).

I want to be a doctor of veterinary medicine, but if I can’t be, at least something to do with science.

Right now I volunteer at the Vet’s office during the summer, as well as reading disease books.

Somewhere in the thirties range, even if I don’t communicate that much with all of them. I consider most people my friends.

Two, only people I can actually truly trust.

A willingness to be a friend.

Don’t do much, I only see them at school. My best friend that’s a girl sleeps over at my house every Friday (we watch Lost and Heroes), and my best guy friend talks with me through chat and we go to movies.

Envirothon (we study the environment) and Model UN.

The Catholic church, without the church part.

Nope, been single all fifteen years of my life.

What makes you happy?
    Seeing other people happy, I have a habit of picking up on peoples emotions.

What makes you sad?
    Feeling the sadness of others, it really hurts.

What makes you angry?
    Someone not listening to perfectly sound advice or interrupting me constantly. I usually keep a level head though.

Of what are you afraid?
    Literally nothing. The thought of losing all my senses, touch, smell, sight, hearing. That’s what I have my nightmares about, I dream I’m in a place of white nothing.

Something beautiful, a way of reconnecting to Mother Earth when my time comes. I believe that the spirit is an energy that connects to everything and everyone, and during death that energy is free to become a part of the large flow of energy in the world. Hard to believe I’m Catholic, eh?

I would change the times I turned down a potential friend. For example, when I was in third and fourth grade, there was this kid named Jeffery. None of the other kids liked him, and unfortunately I picked up on that feeling of dislike. I would do so much to change that, he was so lonely.

#13 HeronsStorm, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  14. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Favourite foods are pizza and pasta - lasagne's my favourite food
    breakfast is cereal (usually corn flakes) then for lunch I'll usually have a basic cheese or tuna sandwich (or a cheese and tuna sandwich if i'm feeling adventurous). For tea (aka dinner) i have whatever's easy to cook, which is where my pizza/pasta liking comes in.

No! Rarely excercise, always struggling to remember to have a balanced diet

Were you not listening, I said no!

I like walking, I walk to work/uni every day, rain or shine.

I don't enjoy sports, I really don't understand competitiveness. I do occasionally get quite involved with tennis or snooker which don't require much commitment in terms of keeping my attention

What sports do you play?
    None. In the past I've enjoyed basketball, swimming and hockey but haven't done any of them in years

Nope. I tend to be really tired during the day, and when it gets to bed time I suddenly become very alert, last night I went to bed before 12, and was still awake at 1, and woke up at 7. Thats a good night sleep for me

I'm lucky if I get 8 hours (which I always intend to get - but I go to bed late, and like waking up early, what's the point of sleeping when I can be up and about), I'd imagine an average of 6 hours a night

It means that you shouldn't judge or criticise others because the same can easily be done to you.

I'd wish for my friends and family to be happy and healthy, and end to world suffering, and to fall in love

Currently I'm enjoying reading piles of education books, and I occasionally read the Herald newspaper and the Metro newspaper, and skimread the local paper. Fictionwise I've just finished 'The Crow Road', I'm midway through 'The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas' (or was before I was hit with a mound of education books to look through) and I plan to start reading the Artemis Fowl books once I have the time. Just in case you need to know this my favourite book is Catch-22, but if you don't need to know that ignore this last sentence

Currently I'm a student teacher. When I was younger I wanted to be Indiana Jones when I grew up, that didn't work out

Not much, I did a four year degree beforehand, but I was really sorta thrown in at the deepend. I try to do as much helping out where I can, do some tutoring etc

Can't count. I don't know where the line is between friend and aquaintance, I treat everyone as a friend. If I had to narrow it down to the ones I'm closest to, probably 3 or 4

2 people I'd absolutely call best friends.

Someone you trust, you can count on whenever you need, who supports you no matter what, who cares about you, who you feel at ease around and can have conversations with

hanging out, talking, going for a drink, playing poker, watching TV/movies

None

Nope. I suppose I'm christian cause I was baptised and my mum's christian, but I don't follow religion and I don't like it

No, don't date. Still too far hidden in the closet to date. But if I was looking for someone, I'd start off by looking for friendship first. Of course, that's probably where I'm going wrong

What makes you happy?
    Spending time with my family and friends, helping people, watching good tv and listening to good music

What makes you sad?
    loneliness, hearing about people I care about going through hard times

What makes you angry?
    Cruelty, people who don't care about other people's feelings or think they're better than everyone else, I get very frustrated when something prevents me from getting things done

Of what are you afraid?
    Failure

It's a part of life, its unfortunate and can be so tragic when it happens, which is why we can't take life for granted

I'd be happier, I'd see my friends more often than I do, I'd be confident with myself and who I was. To be honest that's all a bit vague. I wish I'd had the courage to come out back in high school, so I didn't have to suffer all this angst. It may have caused a lot of people to kill me, but at least then I could have just been myself rather than locking my true self away and hiding all the time, it's really made my life difficult.

15. InaRut

HUMAN DEVELOPMENT

Breakfast: Cereal and Milk: Cheerios or Special K with Vanilla Almond
    Lunch: Buffalo Chicken Ceaser Wrap <3
    Supper: (My favorite) Steak and Ceaser Salad *drool*

Healthy enough

Eat Healthy, Try to get those little bits of exercise in

Walk to class-take the stairs,
    Try to go swimming every once in a while

Swimming...
    What sports do you play?
    None
    Probobly not.
    6-7 it varies...University lifestyle

-Although this is suppose to be serious Demetri Martin has a very funny joke about this very saying.- If you act meanly towards other people then don't expect that greatest of lives.

-Have a family that is totally supportive of my sexuality.
    -Never go bald or a super power that just controls hair growth.
    -To be a famous screen writer/director, however it's wierd because I wouldn't want to become one...I just want it guarenteed in the future. But I don't want to be knowing about my wish. Get it?

-School readings
    -The Occasional Comic Book.

In the future:
    -Screenwriter
    so far I've worked as a
    -Paper boy
    -Factory Worker
    -Cook
    -Uhmm Photoshop Techy? Or something?

In the future:
    -One coffee or whiskey drink at a time
    So far:
    -Juts getting myself out the door.

Alot.
    Not many.
    Good to talk to, good to party with, will go places with you, will do the occasional favour. Someone who cares if your feeling down, someone who will let you talk to them if they are feeling down...

Drinking
    Movies,
    Bars (dancing)

Brock Pride

No :frowning2:

Not really...

What makes you happy?
    Getting compliments

What makes you sad?
    Failing tests

What makes you angry?
    The negative images of homosexuality

Of what are you afraid?
    Being a failure in the eyes of society.

As long as I have lived up to any degree of my ambitions then I will accept death when it comes.

My Sexuality

16. biisme

What do you eat? (Favorite foods, usual menus:breakfast, lunch, dinner)I eat most food. I realy dislike a lot of vegetables and fruit, but the ones I do like, I like a lot. I really love beef, and chcken and pork. I could never be a vegetarian. I don't eat any seafood whatsoever, never have. I have a killer sweet tooth.

Do you consider yourself to be healthy?Weight-wise, I'm not healthy. And, I could probably eat a little better and exercise a little more. But, nothing is really wrong with me.

What do you do to keep yourself healthy?I....feel guilty every now and then and go on week-long diets...

What do you do for exercise?Hmmm....I like playing sports, but for fun, and the playing is sparse. In the summer, i swim a lot though.

What sports do you enjoy?I love volleyball, basketball, swimming, badmitton, foosball (totally a sport!)

What sports do you play?None.

Do you get enough sleep a night?nope.

How many hours a night do you sleep?On a normal school night...4.5 - 6. Sometimes less. Never more.

What does this proverb mean: “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”People who have their own issues shouldn't rag on others. Don't be hypocritical.

If you had three wishes, what would they be?Be happy; be thin (vain, I know); have enough money to be able to live and volunteer my time

What do you read? (Names of authors, books, magazines, newspapers)I love books. J.K.Rowling, J.R.R.Tolkien, Jodi Picoult, Marianne Curley, Sarah Dessen, Ann Rice, Stephen King, Garth Nix, and sooooo mnay more.

What do you do for work? Or did if retired? Or want to do when you grow up?Right now I tutor high school kids. If I were retired...I don't know. I want to be a pastry chef.

How did you prepare for this work? Or how will you prepare?I'm going to work for six months in a kitchen. This is actually required for the college I want to go to.

How many friends do you have?Close friends...I'd say 7 or 8.

How many best friends do you have?none at the moment

What makes a person a friend?Someone who loves you for who you are. They accept you no matter what. They care about you. They would never intentionally hurt you.

What do you enjoy doing with your friends?Seeing movies, eating cake :slight_smile: , going ice skating, corn mazes

What clubs or organizations do you belong?ummm....Tutoring Center, National Honors Society, Band

Do you belong to a religious organization?Ummm...my church? I acolyte..and sing..and teach Sunday School. However, I don't believe in God.

Do you date? If so, how do you choose a person to date?I've been on one date. It was horrible. So, apparently whatever selection criteria I went by last time was NOT right...

What makes you happy?Being with friends. Accomplishing something. Helping other. Books. TV.

What makes you sad?Being alone. Failing. Nostalgia.

What makes you angry?Insensitve/hypocritical/close-minded people.

Of what are you afraid?Death. Being abandoned.

What do you think of death?Well, I'm afraid of it. The thought that for most of the rest of the universe I will not exist, and neither will my mind and all will be black and empty....scares me so much that if I were ever able to allow my mind to actually think about it for more than a minute I would surely break with reality. I am in no way joking,

To be happy.

17. What do you eat? (Favorite foods, usual menus:breakfast, lunch, dinner)
    Breakfast: Bowl of cereal when I have time, dry cereal in the car when I don't. Lunch: Whatever they serve at school :bleh: Supper: Pizza, ramen, butter noodles, eggs. Those are the usual. Sometimes steak and potatoes. I also eat lots of snacks like saltines, sometimes chips or cookies.
    (In my family, dinner=lunch, dinner=/=supper.)

In my eating habits? No. Otherwise, relatively so.

Not much besides excercise :3 I do take a vitamin and calcium.

Four hours of gymnastics per week, along with excessive trampoline in the summer.

I don't enjoy watching sports. I do enjoy playing (not American) football.

What sports do you play?
    Currently, tumbling; namely floor, trampoline, and double mini. I used to play football (again, not American football).

Nope.

7ish

People should not accuse others of things they are also guilty of; people should not accuse others if they don't want to be accused.

1) I wish to have an unlimited number of wishes. 2) I wish ignorance was forever eradicated. 3) I wish for poverty worldwide to be ended.

R. A. Salvatore, Rowling, Tolkein, Cornelia Funke, Anne Rice, Kim Harrison, Garth Nix, Ellen Hopkins, The Des Moines Register (semi-local newspaper), National Geographic. Not much of a newspaper/magazine reader. It would take forever to list my favorite books.

I did landscaping/lawncare over the summer. I would like to be a writer on the side, with a "day job" of a book editor, or possibly something to do with linguistics.

Well, both of those options are primarily in the area of language. I will have taken 3 years of Spanish when I graduate high school, and I have taken a year of Chinese. I will also probably major in English.

How should I know?

Two or three, maybe.

A person that I can talk to, trust, laugh with, have serious discussions with.

I'm up for pretty much anything legal. Movies, the mall, just hanging out, whatever.

4h (ew). That's pretty much it, I guess.

No. I'm a Christian, but organized religion and I don't get along well.

Not yet.

What makes you happy?
    Chocolate and hugs and storms.
    And almost anything that doesn't make me mad.

What makes you sad?
    Not much. My degree of isolation from the world, never getting to see my nephews, seeing people who have wasted their talents or don't believe they have any.

What makes you angry?
    Ignorance and hatred. Also, my mother.

Of what are you afraid?
    Helplessness and being trapped. Being deaf.

Death doesn't scare me. I believe in heaven and hell, and according to my beliefs, I should be going to heaven. The act of dying does scare me though.

I'd get different parents, and move somewhere that I have better access to educational and social opportunities.

18. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Generally pretty healthy food - cereal for breakfast with fruit and yogurt, sandwich's for lunch, then meat and vegetables for tea, stuff that isn't makes me feels sick. I love Chinese food and I won't say no to chocolate.
    Not particularity but I'm not over weight , don't get sick very often, and I eat reasonably healthy it's just I don't do much exercise so I'm not fit.
    Eat healthy - but this really isn't a conscious effort.
    I do a bit of walking but that's as far as it gets.
    Occasionally squash, tennis or badminton - but generally I don't like sports that much.
    What sports do you play?
    None
    Not all the time but most of the time.
    8-9 hours on a school day, 10-12 hours on weekends and holidays.

If you cause problems you will only end up hurting yourself too
    My family would accept me being gay, money- especially enough for all my university studies, and to succeed in what I want to do.
    Lot of books - forensics ones by Patrica Cornwell, Katy Reichs etc. True stories - alot about difficult childhoods abuse etc.

Do something with forensic science
    Do well in chemistry and biology at school, take a course in either genetics or biochemistry at university - probably try and major in one of these.

There are lots of people I call my friends.

Anything can it depends on the person.

None

No - shoot me first.

I don't but only because I don't know any other gay/bi girls where I live - I would like to.

What makes you happy?
    As nerdy as it sounds school.

What makes you sad?
    Knowing my family is never going to accept me for who I am.

What makes you angry?
    Stupid ignorant homophobic people ie. my parents.
    Of what are you afraid?
    Not living up to other peoples expectations and my own.

It is going to happen to everyone it is just a matter of when how and where so why worry about it. There is nothing after death death is just death.

That everyone would accept me being gay and there would be no issue with me living the life I want to live and just being happy.

19. jazzrawr

Errr...well, I usually don't eat breakfast, I have a sub or a sandwich of some kind for lunch and for dinner whatever my mom's making, minus the meat. I don't like meat very much. I'm not vegitarian, but I don't eat meat unless it's smothered in something reeeeally good. I eat lots of fruit, veggies and pasta.

I don't know. I'm a bit over average weight-wise, but I'm not totally out of shape. I like to run...and I eat lots of veggies and healthy organic food.

Well, I eat healthy - no soda or unhealthy foods unless I'm at a party. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I run sometimes, and I want to start some sort of activity like kickboxing or something.

I run alot, aaand...I do alot of situps. XD

I like soccer, football, rugby, basketball...I like basically most sports, even if I'm no good at playing them.

What sports do you play?
    All of them, but not regularly.

Nope.

Six on weeknights, and about 10 on weekends.

If you have flaws, don't point out other people's flaws. Basically, don't be a hypocrite cause it'll come back to bite you.

For people to stop being so stupid, to be happy with who I am and to get the career I want.

I read alot. Basically any historical fiction or non-fiction, fantasy, and I read far too much fanfiction. XD

I want to do something with archaeology, or something else history-related. Or perhaps acting.

Erm...I have good marks, and I plan to go to University.

I have about...maybe 15 good freinds, and alot of aquaintences.

5. Two of them being my mom and my sister. XD

Someone who you can trust and who can trust you, and who likes you for who you are, flaws and all.

Just generally being with them. Talking, seeing movies, having sleepovers, running around being ridiculous like we do best.

Uhh...drama club? XD I also volunteer with the non-profit group Threads of Life.

Noope.

I date, I suppose. I'm actually rather picky with who I date. I don't like clingyness, but I don't want someone who can't show affection. I also would only want to date someone with someof the same values and such as I do, fo example I don't want to date someone who does drugs.

What makes you happy?
    Music...my friends...funny movies...christmas....summer...lots of things. ^.^

What makes you sad?
    January 25th. Worst day of the year. And alot of movies, actually. I'm really empathetic, so it hurts me when there's a crisis in a movie. XD

What makes you angry?
    When people aren't treated as they should be, homophobia, things like that. And when I'm feeling sad I tend to turn it into anger. Anger is easier. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Of what are you afraid?
    Being completely alone. And not being happy with life. And basically everything. I'm afraid of things going wrong.

It happens to everyone, and it just means you have to work hard to make the best of everything before it ends.

I'd want my brother back, honestly. Losing him is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. If that couldn't happen, I wouldn't really want anything. Maybe to be less afraid of everything.

20. littledinosaurs

HUMAN DEVELOPMENT

What do you eat? (Favorite foods, usual menus:breakfast, lunch, dinner) Yogurt/cearal, PP(without J) yogurt water, Chicken/pasta.

Do you consider yourself to be healthy? yeah

What do you do to keep yourself healthy? Umm... eat sleep and breathe?

What do you do for exercise? Some sit ups everyday.

What sports do you enjoy? Tennis

What sports do you play? Tennis sometimes.

Do you get enough sleep a night? I like to believe so. like 8/7 hours.

How many hours a night do you sleep? 8/7

What does this proverb mean: “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.” Be careful what you say cause it could come back to bite you in the ass.

If you had three wishes, what would they be? 1. That i could DO anything (which covers the need for the other 2 wishes cause then i could grant my own wishes).

What do you read? (Names of authors, books, magazines, newspapers) Ummm i don't really read regularly? So: House of the Scorpion, Poison Wood Bible, Keeping you a secret, Great Gatsby, Lord of the Flies, Beowulf.

What do you do for work? Or did if retired? Or want to do when you grow up? I currently clean a gym and i want to be a social worker.

How did you prepare for this work? Or how will you prepare? College :slight_smile:

How many friends do you have? About 8.5 Friends that i actually hang out with (but idk about 20 friends?)

How many best friends do you have? Maybe 6 or 7.

What makes a person a friend? Someone who i see outside of the school setting and i like! OR someone i tell tons of shit to.

What do you enjoy doing with your friends? Hanging, TV watching, eating, road tripping, laser tagging, talking, making charts, making flims, taking pictures etc.

What clubs or organizations do you belong? GSA and MOST

Do you belong to a religious organization? lol.

Do you date? If so, how do you choose a person to date? Yep, I don't really understand the next question... I think i just have to have an initial attraction and then seem them regularly and see where it goes.

What makes you happy? Having Fun, Friends, Learning COOL sh*t, Pictures, Enteratining stuff.

What makes you sad? Discrimination, break ups, loss, being uncomfortable, nothing.

What makes you angry? Stupid people, broken promises, harsh words, injustice, bad things, rudeness, people who can't drive.

Of what are you afraid? home invasions, pain, loss, fatness, failure in life.

What do you think of death? it happens i just don't want it to be painful or too soon.

If you could change anything about your life, what would it be? Nothing, i like where i am right now and to go back and change something would be bad. For the future? maybe like make sure i can successfully move to Canada.