1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guardian Angels

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MtnFr3sh, Jan 24, 2016.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey guys,

I know this may sound like an odd thread. But I kind of want to know if any of you believe in, or think you may have a guardian angel.

Okay. So I've used this a few times. Hypnosis, sort of. I know it sounds weird but what doesn't nowadays.

Even if it's just my subconscious, and not really my guardian angel (either my mind or he told me his name was Joshua) I received some very wonderful advice. Better advice than has given to me by my mother, or any person I know. So even if it's my subconscious manifesting itself and not really my guardian angel. It did, well, something great.

Now about this video. After you go under he's a little annoying to listen to. Namely because he'll tell you to say something to them. pause like 3 seconds, then interrupt you. If you can't get a word in this is something that if you remember the very simple steps you can do this any time.

[YOUTUBE]fuIafIZvTyI[/YOUTUBE]

I want to know if it worked for any of you at all. And if so, like, what's their name? something they told you?

I was told that I'm a wonderful caring human being, and that I should never loose that. When the guy mentioned a gift thing. I literally said to him in my mind 'are you :***:ing kidding me...' he smiled and said no. In the box was a sapphire necklace that my mother once owned that I always thought was beautiful, and I wanted to have, but it's gone forever now.

I know this may sound ridiculous. But it's not religion based. It's spiritual based. I'm literally the most agnostic person on this planet. but I'm very spiritual so this works

2. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's all fine and dandy,I was once ridiculed and told I needed to see a psychologist because I believed in reincarnation l. Sometimes you gotta keep on truckin' even if people throw a body in front of the car XD (morbid analogy.. I know) everyone has a gaurdian angel don't sweat it . Although I'm not to the point where I can communicate with my angels they speak to me (well all of us) on a daily basis. Whether through numbers, keywords, music, pets, plants, or people. I don't know what significance the necklace holds but try and find out. I couldn't watch the video because of my type of device I'm on . I'm glad you got to meet your angel though, I think that's a miraculous encounter to have in life. Welps, laters

---------- Post added 25th Jan 2016 at 02:52 AM ----------

I used lots of emojis.. which never showed up... *sigh*

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I enjoy meditation, and I liked the guided experience. :slight_smile: However, I wasn't able to get a lot of "other" awareness in doing it. Maybe because it was by the help of the narrator, but I felt like it was closer to hypnosis because the pace was way too speedy. It became an exercise in "quick, imagine a garden; it can be magical if you wish. The type with flowers. And a fountain. Gold fountain. And a beautiful chair." etc. I was scrambling for imagery that worked for me.

When it came time to imagine the presence beside me, I really had nothing. No idea what they looked like, no conversation, nada. Maybe I need to try again, following the formula of the video, but at my own pace.

#3 Argentwing, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Haven't tried the thingy yet. But I think maybe I do have a guardian angel. I once almost passed out from an anxiety attack plus the fumes in the shower. I then saw a being, rather like me but more, well, passingly female (she was beautiful), light 'golden' color... she reached out her hand toward me and helped me. I did think of her as my higher self.

5. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm immune to hypnosis.

I'm in touch with my higher self and lower self. My 'shoulder angel' says anything from "I should help people!" to "I should teach them a lesson!" My 'shoulder devil' says anything from "I do whatever the hell I want!" to "Fuck them all! I don't need them!"

6. Psaurus918

I'm not religious but sometimes I think "someone's" watching over me. I've had a few close calls doing stupid stuff and lucked out.