1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuddling

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SkyDiver, Jan 25, 2016.

1. SkyDiver

What are your favorite ways to cuddle that don't result in dead arms and awkwardness? Specifically while on a couch. I have someone coming over tomorrow and we're watching a movie. I've never really cuddled on a couch before so I know nothing. :lol: Let's hear it!

2. joshvolby

never been with a man before but this is how i want to do it while watching ^^
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. guitar

Dead arms kinda come with the territory I'm afraid, especially if you want to cuddle really close. There's a reason why the smaller person is often the little spoon. You can have their upper body further away from yours so you can curl your arm into your chest, but you'll bbe further apart that way. If you want closeness, every so often shift around or change it up and take turns being big and little spoon.

You can also sit up and have them lean into you, or lay on your lap as well - though the latter tends to be once you've known each other a bit.

#3 guitar, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  4. SkyDiver

Hahaha they always make it look so perfect. I've cuddled in bed tons before and I find it so hard to get it just right where both of us are in comfortable positions.

5. joshvolby

oh and maybe not pointing that D*** on to my butt where i can feel it man that's awkward especially if that D*** is hard.

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

With a human? I'm not interested..

7. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For watching a movie the position suggested in the picture is probably the best. Also, semi-cuddle where you lie side by side and A puts his arm around B's neck while B rests his head on A's shoulder is pretty nice. I've fallen asleep in that kind of position and it's super nice. However, it's not very practical for sofa if you want to watch a movie.

8. femininemale

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've fallen asleep with my partner in the position where B is laying and resting their body on A's. Basically its like front position spooning but it was so comfortable for my partner she fell asleep in my arms. So maybe try that.