1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do people that dislike gays focus on them so much? +personal experiences

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheWhiteFlower, Jan 26, 2016.

1. TheWhiteFlower

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone and thank you for reading this in advance.
    As you may have guessed from the title, I have always wondered about this. One recent event, which I will list as my first example, made me thought about the subject. Why do people that dislike gays focus on the so much? I have met pople that don't really agree with this "lifestyle" (I would no call it a lifestyle, but ok), but they don't focus on this and do not bring gays up on every ocasion. Here I will list 3 examples from my personal experience, which made me thought about this.
    1. So I met with an old friend (let's call him A) of mine after 2 years. I knew he did not like gays, lesbians and etc, but I did not rally care about it. The previous evening I was hanging out with my best friend and I thought I saw him kissing a girl in bus stop (later it was revieled that it wasn't him). So, laughing, I tell him that I thought I saw him kissing and it looked like his face. And instead of laughing, the first thing A does is asks if his look-alike was kissing a girl. I said yes a girl, but what if it's a guy? Would it make any difference? A replies that he has had the "pleasure" (he said it sarcastically) to see two guys making out hardcore. Afterwards, we exchanged opinions and I told him it's okay with me and I don't really care who eople are sleeping with as long as I don't see it and as long as they are not attention whores about it. (He does not know I mostly like guys). So, everything seemed fine after that. We were talking about life and stuff, and were walking in a park (it was very late). A needed to pee, so he decided to pee near a tree (don't ask :lol:slight_smile:. A told me- just don't look at my dick. I replied- Well, I am not really interested in it and I think you don't want me to be interested in it, so it's for the best if i jsut turn around. And A replied- Why? i thought you had nothing against fags (he did not really say the word fag, but it was sort of offensive word towards gays in my native languadge, so I just translated it that way). I was little taken aback by this, because the LGTB subject was long gone and I saw no reason for him to bring it up. I sort of confessed to him that i have liked guys AND girls before. He played dumb and I told him that just because someone likes the same gender, does not mean they will look at every male/female (depends on the orientation). And as i am writting this now, i do remember few thigns that A has done that seemed gay, but his ex was a good friend of mine (girl), so I did not rly pay much mind to it.
    2. Second xample is from one guy that went to my highschool. He susspected i was gay and constantly harrassed me. Well, it was not really harassment, since I did not care, but he cosntantly provoked me with dumb jokes, looked at me and talked about gays and gays ex. Like, I didn't really care, but I eventually got really tired from it. The odd part was- he himself brought the subject up every single time. Heck, i mostly did not even talk to him for the most part. He also refused to sit next to me for some reason, as if I had plague or something. Let's call this guy B. On his birthday, B stood in front of my desk and pulled up his sweater, revealing his chest and a nipple (I must say it was a nice sight, but I just turned away and prob blushed :eusa_doh:slight_smile:. I asked him what the hell was he doing and B proceeded to sing : Show me your nipple, it's my brithday. Show me your nipple, it's my brithday. (It was that 50.cent song he changed lol). he also asked girls what did they think about gays when i was sitting behind him and one girl answred she liked them, because they were cute. And B answered- you liek that guys play with their anuses?! Again, i wondered why the heck would he even think about guys playing with anuses in the first place. He often looked at me with a provocative smile, or joked about me. He also said my name in the middle of conversation just to get my attention. later, it evolved into jokes about me being gay or me sucking dick. One day he randomly sat next to me in a lesson and when I asked someone for something he answered in their place. It also ended in him pouring water all over my stuff, which got me annoyed. That day he and 5 guys ended up mocking me and joking about me. That was the breaking point and after 2 weeks I quit the school (plus laguadge barrier- I immigrated). Sad thing is, only at the end I realized that he might have been into me or something, since he payed more attention to me than myself.:icon_bigg But since that region is filled with muslims and homophobia, the poor thing will never come out. Later he invited me in facebook and wished happy birthday. I still do not understand why he talked about gays so much. I mean, everyone laughed exept me. I sort of thought he is giving his secret away.
    3. Third example is about the muslims that went to my school. one arab guy in general. he often talked about gays being dsgsting and sinful, when we talked about Holocaust (i lived inGermany) he always said that hitler killed gays too blablabla. When we were dressing fro gym he asked us (guys) if his dick looked big in these pants and grabbed his crotch and came towards me. B (the guy from previous example), said -hahah, he goes to him because he thinks he(me) is gay. Then he randomly came to school and started putting a cream on his face in the middle of classroom and I was like- what the actual fuck. Also, he and other guys were talking about if they would have a sex with a guy for money. The arab said that he would fuck one in the ass for million, but never other way around. Same with blowjob.
    I just don't understand why would someone who dislikes gays talk about them constantly and bring them up all the time. I, personally, don;t like spiders (arachnophobia). And since I don;t like them I don;t think about them and don;t bring them up in every way possible. What do you guys think is the reason? For me, such behaviour shows me that these people have something to hide :slight_smile:eusa_naug). Thank you for reading all this mess and perhaps tell some of your encunters with such people. it could spark a nice chat.