1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble In Gay Paradise

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayPugs, Jan 27, 2016.

1. GayPugs

I thought coming out as gay and getting a girlfriend would be awesome! I would be on cloud 9! And I was. For, about, a month. Then this girl came. So, my girlfriend is the kindest girl ever! But, like all relationships, we have bumps. She's a bit unsupportive about things and we have to act like friends whenever we're around her parents because she says they're homophobic (even though they obviously aren't, which her sister can attest to). But, I say a lot of dumb things that relate to her height and sexuality that I don't realize and then I apologize for. Well, then this girl in my yoga class all of a sudden gets really cute. I've had a crush on her for a while but for some reason something triggered me having an extra crush on her! So, I decided to break up with my girlfriend. Then, something made the girl in my yoga class go back to being my bff and not gf. But I already told my mom and the girl in the yoga class that I was breaking up with my girlfriend!!! Shit!!! Now my feelings for my girlfriend are stronger than EVER and I'm itching to see her and kiss her again! Why is this happening?? :help:

2. joshvolby

3. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hmm...

'Grass isn't greener on the other side'...

'Don't know what you have until you lose or almost lose it'...?

I say stop and concentrate on what made this yoga chick 'really cute' in the first place; and what are causing these strong feelings for your girlfriend now when they were in low quantity when you realized the cute yoga girl? Then from there try to decide for yourself if you'd like to continue your relationship or experience different waters with yoga-girl?

#3 KnucklesNation, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  4. joshvolby

[YOUTUBE]tvtJPs8IDgU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]clKAdQnwJ7A[/YOUTUBE]

5. Justinian20

Title reminds me of Gangsta's Paradise. In my head I started singing the title to that song. :icon_bigg

6. GayPugs

Thanks, guys. This helped. Btw, joshvolby, I can't watch those videos 'cuz I don't have flash (and my crappy computer won't let me download it).

7. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't have Flash, either. But I can see YouTube videos on YouTube itself. On EC, I see a box that gives an error message. Attached is a screenshot showing the message. By clicking on the part that says "YouTube Video" (in the blue bar area), I get directed to the video on YouTube itself.

However, YouTube probably does require a supported web browser.

Flash is probably best avoided if at all possible--it has been the source of a zillion security headaches.

Attached Files:

8. GayPugs

I see that, too. Don't know why you needed to bring that up but...ok. LET'S DANCE! (!)(!)(!)

9. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gay pugs, how is your situation going now?
    (I've been following this thread and stuff)