1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

existential crises

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cinis, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Cinis

Cinis Guest

You know those days when you start to question what the sense of life is and then start to question why anything even exists in the first place?I mean it would be so much easier if nothing existed...or would it?And then you feel like doing anything is a waste of time since life might be senseless anyway?

Does anyone else sometimes feel this way or did i just out myself as a weirdo? :lol:

2. zgirl81

Nope! Not a weird! Lots of people feel that way at different times in their lives. Answering that question can be the driving force in your life, it can mean nothing, or it can plague you for the rest of your life.

I personally choose to believe that the purpose of my life is to leave everything I touch a little bit better than when I came in contact with it. Without life, all would be entropy. So naturally, being alive, I fight entropy. :icon_bigg

3. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to feel that way so often, but then I realised that life is worthy. I think we are here to learn and to grow. The sense of your life is the one that you choose and your main objective should be your own happiness.

I know it is difficult to see it when you are going through an existential crisis, but I think that's the way it is.