1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JMB, Feb 10, 2016.

1. JMB

JMB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so I'm a freshman in my first year at uni and I've made some great course mates in the past couple of months, I'm still closeted, which sucks but something strange happened to me last night.

A guy who I've recently become friends with, who is straighter than a pole, seemed to give me the impression that he was also a closet gay last night. I'm not sure if it was the seeping amounts of booze I intoxicated myself with, or sheer truth. I'm usually quite good at guessing things but I need a second opinion before I make any rational decisions.

Ok so, we were in the club, dancing away, and the entire night from "pre-drinks" to the club, he stayed with me, which is normal don't get me wrong besides the fact we were with 8 other people that we both really get on with well... He offered me drinks all night and I never really thought much of it, until suddenly I saw him look at me in a way that a straight man wouldn't. In the mist of dancing I caught him staring at me in 'romantic' way, I'm not sure if you would know what that means but if you know "the look" you know the look. Anyway, when I turned to look at him he looked away quickly then looked back and kept eye contact for A few seconds, then for the rest of the night I didn't see him.

I could be completely wrong, but sure hell id love to be right, he's just my type, the thing is I don't really fancy the guy or have a crush at all so I know I'm not clouded by my own judgement of him.

Should I try to get closer slowly and eventually try something? Or completely abandon the idea?